Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xbox controllers in the Bucs Draft Room? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 28, 2012, 06:38:32 AM

The military uses them for a few things as well. It's just a good layout and people growing up will know how to use them well. It's probably to scroll through videos and then have options of rewind/play etc.

Psych

Starter

#16 : April 28, 2012, 08:03:53 AM

Xbox controllers can be used on the computer. They also look liked their hooked up to the laptops, so I guess it helps with navigating whatever program they were running on the computer.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 28, 2012, 09:31:42 AM

If I had to guess they have their draft lists uploaded and projected onto the wall. The controllers are used to scroll around quickly.

Really unique way of using technology.

My guess also. Just surprised by all the cords.....someone should let them in on the secret that they make cordless remotes now!

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#18 : April 28, 2012, 09:35:21 AM

If I had to guess they have their draft lists uploaded and projected onto the wall. The controllers are used to scroll around quickly.

My guess also. Just surprised by all the cords.....someone should let them in on the secret that they make cordless remotes now!

Maybe they didn't have any more batteries and didn't want the controllers to die.  Lol.  Imagine our pick coming up and the batteries die.

jvato24

Starter

#19 : April 28, 2012, 09:39:38 AM

Cmon, don't be so naive! They use the ratings from NCAA 12 as their bigboard.  8)

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 28, 2012, 09:41:08 AM

They were creating/adding Barron, Martin and Lavonte to their Madden roster as we drafted them, DUH!

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 28, 2012, 09:49:57 AM

Can you connect a wireless xbox controller to a pc? Would buy one if that were the case.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 28, 2012, 09:51:23 AM

Yep. There is a little wireless adapter that plugs in your USB port.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 28, 2012, 11:12:11 AM

Streaming video from PCs... guaranteed
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xbox controllers in the Bucs Draft Room? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools