Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons draft center in the second.lol « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Stratobuc

Starter
#15 : April 28, 2012, 03:19:45 AM

The Ravens are contenders because of that defense.

They would be world champions if they didn't have Joe Flacco.

Joe Flacco sucks. Have never thought he was good. Dude is full of himself and ultimately is the Ravens kryptonite...hes anti-clutch.

You must have missed that AFC Championship game. They wouldn't have been in it till the final minute without him. It wasn't his fault they lost - yet you try to invent some scenario where it was? That's as Lame as it gets.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : April 28, 2012, 03:20:29 AM

You don't see any similarity between Freeman and Flacco?   

You need to think about that.    They are quite similar.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 28, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

You don't see any similarity between Freeman and Flacco?   

You need to think about that.    They are quite similar.
You no exactly what talking about smart @ss .. Grow up i

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 28, 2012, 03:34:55 AM

Joe Flacco sucks. Have never thought he was good. Dude is full of himself and ultimately is the Ravens kryptonite...hes anti-clutch.

You must have missed that AFC Championship game. They wouldn't have been in it till the final minute without him. It wasn't his fault they lost - yet you try to invent some scenario where it was? That's as Lame as it gets.

Oh get real. Flacco sucks. On 3rd down Flacco couldn't throw a pass more then 8 yards to get a first and secure a Ravens win. Flacco is absolute garbage and gets carried by that defense. Hes a below average QB.

They lost because Lee Evans can't hold a damn ball...but also because Flacco just sucks.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 28, 2012, 04:09:08 AM

He reminds me of Josh Freeman.
When are you going to stop posting like a child ?

Every board needs a villain. Java makes us post more and therefore more ads may get clicked. The mods allow him to exist because he's a special case and unites the rest of us.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 28, 2012, 04:49:02 AM

You guys are idiots.   I say Freeman and Flacco are similar (and they are) so you go off on some tangent?    Grow up.

J Buc

Second String
#21 : April 28, 2012, 08:01:16 AM

They were talking about the Ravens moving up to grab Konz

They definitely need help on the d-line.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 28, 2012, 11:48:45 AM

Oh get real. Flacco sucks. On 3rd down Flacco couldn't throw a pass more then 8 yards to get a first and secure a Ravens win. Flacco is absolute garbage and gets carried by that defense. Hes a below average QB.

They lost because Lee Evans can't hold a damn ball...but also because Flacco just sucks.

Yeaaaaaa....

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 28, 2012, 12:07:03 PM

You guys are idiots.   I say Freeman and Flacco are similar (and they are) so you go off on some tangent?    Grow up.
Joe Flacco, Josh Freeman I can't believe they don't see it. J.F and J.F guys duh!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 28, 2012, 12:51:59 PM

JF and JF.   Also, they are both as big as Andre the Giant.   (Freeman was bigger until this year - he appears to have lost weight down to Flacco's size)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons draft center in the second.lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools