Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR's STORY ON NORTHWESTERN FB-TE DRAKE DUNSMORE « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: April 28, 2012, 07:30:57 PM

The Buccaneers ended the 2012 NFL Draft on an offensive note with the selection of Northwestern's Drake Dunsmore, who will be used as a fullback and a tight end in Tampa Bay. Dunsmore was the second of Tampa Bay's two seventh-round picks.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7934

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 28, 2012, 11:08:30 PM

Sounds like a VERY bright young man. Adding another 10 pounds this off-season will obviosly help his versatility to play either TE or FB in the NFL. LIKE that he's an "eager blocker"; wants to LEARN!
Good pedigree too; dad was on Mike Ditka's Super Bowl champ '85 Bears.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 28, 2012, 11:09:28 PM

You read faster than I run NDY!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 28, 2012, 11:11:00 PM

He is named after his fathers Alma Mater?

Cool name though.  Sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons name.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 28, 2012, 11:16:31 PM

SuperBack!
     Gonna be fun watching these guys, and really Dom's previous draft classes too, all grow together this year under Coach Schiano. Lookin' forward to it!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 28, 2012, 11:17:42 PM

I have said that already about him...

"Superback!"

That is cool.

Hopefully he pans out.

Larry Brack attack!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 29, 2012, 12:13:42 AM

I have said that already about him...

"Superback!"

That's going in my sig for the rooks.

Edit: unless you got something else?

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 29, 2012, 03:43:31 AM

funny that we traded up for stocker, but I think Dunsmore will be better. He's a sleeper pick.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 29, 2012, 03:48:00 AM

funny that we traded up for stocker, but I think Dunsmore will be better. He's a sleeper pick.
Stocker is alrght.  He will play better this year. It was odd watching him play.  He dropped some easy passes that could have gone for scores.  VERY accurate passes from Free, FWIW, and he just grasped his helmet after the fact.  It was sad.  And he landed onhis head like Don Beebe after a play I think...

It was a trainwreck.  But I have hope for Stocker.  Of all people, he just didn;t really get any momentum going.  He is a decent athlete, he is tough.

Stocker FTW!

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 29, 2012, 09:53:45 AM

I was surprised Daniel Hardy didn't make the team last season.  Dunsmore is a better pass catching athlete though, and I suspect Schiano wants a guy like him to eventually replace K2.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 29, 2012, 11:08:06 AM

Stocker had some nagging injuries last season; looked kinda slow and sluggish in his movements. Maybe he was thinkin' too much, which rookies often do. I'm holding out that he'll improve this year without Olsen for an OC.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR's STORY ON NORTHWESTERN FB-TE DRAKE DUNSMORE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools