Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Physicality « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterPirate54

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: April 28, 2012, 10:57:07 PM

We just brought some physicality to this team, this weekend. Every player we drafted and guys we are bringing in are tough and physical, and can actually takle. We are more Fast and physical team now

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 28, 2012, 10:59:13 PM

Man oh man...he CRUSHED that QB (Barron).  But is that a personal foul in the NFL?

Cannot, and I mean CANNOT have that.  It almost looked head to head. 

But Barron can crush people no matter what he does.  It is what he does.  Just Do It.

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

#2 : April 28, 2012, 11:04:39 PM

The guy is absolutley viscous. A presence we have needed on this defense for awhile.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 28, 2012, 11:11:29 PM

Feeling a lot better over passing on Kuechly. After thinkin' about it, Barron should actually have a larger impact on the D, plus he played tougher competition.

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 28, 2012, 11:13:44 PM

The guy is absolutley viscous.

He's thick and sticky?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 28, 2012, 11:14:47 PM

He's thick and sticky?
He's on a Roll (Tide)!!

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 28, 2012, 11:39:16 PM

He's thick and sticky?
sorry that was auto-correct *vicious

Bone

Rookie

#7 : April 28, 2012, 11:47:10 PM

I love the fact that all the defensive players we drafted are hitters and good tacklers.  Barron and David are staters for sure, but I would not be surprised to see Goode get the 2 down SAM spot and for Tandy to get some playing time.  The other teams may beat us, but they will respect us.

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

#8 : April 28, 2012, 11:52:52 PM

I love the fact that all the defensive players we drafted are hitters and good tacklers.  Barron and David are staters for sure, but I would not be surprised to see Goode get the 2 down SAM spot and for Tandy to get some playing time.  The other teams may beat us, but they will respect us.
Man I hope Ronde take Tandy uder his wing remids me alot of him, he is instinctive, physical and has a feel for the game. If Ronde can show him what it takes to be a pro and they coach this kid up he could be something special.

MasterC25

Starter
#9 : April 29, 2012, 02:30:13 AM

Man oh man...he CRUSHED that QB (Barron).  But is that a personal foul in the NFL?

Cannot, and I mean CANNOT have that.  It almost looked head to head. 

But Barron can crush people no matter what he does.  It is what he does.  Just Do It.

The QB turned into a runner therefore is no longer protected.

snicker24

Starter
#10 : April 29, 2012, 02:47:26 AM

Man I really wanted to see Ronde play free safety but a healthy Cody Grimm is too good to take off the field. If Grimm is healthy I'd prefer he play strong safety and Barron play free safety. I watched all of the Bucs games from 2010 on NFL rewind and I'll be darned if he wasn't the best looking safety in the entire league that season. He played like Polamalu out there. I think he stole the opposing quarterbacks headset before every game because he moved towards the direction of the play before the ball was hiked. If he did go the wrong way he ended up blowing somebody up on the offense creating a lane for someone else to make a play. I can't wait to see him play next year.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 29, 2012, 02:54:51 AM

Man I really wanted to see Ronde play free safety but a healthy Cody Grimm is too good to take off the field. If Grimm is healthy I'd prefer he play strong safety and Barron play free safety. I watched all of the Bucs games from 2010 on NFL rewind and I'll be darned if he wasn't the best looking safety in the entire league that season. He played like Polamalu out there. I think he stole the opposing quarterbacks headset before every game because he moved towards the direction of the play before the ball was hiked. If he did go the wrong way he ended up blowing somebody up on the offense creating a lane for someone else to make a play. I can't wait to see him play next year.

Im as big of a Cody Grimm fan there is...but Polamalu like? No way bro. He was good for us because we are used to terrible safety play.

Mark Barron is going to have a huge impact in the run and pass game for us. I just hope Cody can have the same impact. We need DBs who can cover and tackle. Hopefully Ron Cooper turns the guys we have into LSU 2.0

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 29, 2012, 03:30:56 AM

Mark Barron
Lavonte David
Adrian Clayborn

at least one guy at every level that brings it when they tackle. I like.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 29, 2012, 03:35:17 AM

Clayborn was freelancing last year.  He knew the games were over and he just worked.  I can dig that.

But he will not get breaks for missing assignments, or at least I hope he doesn't!

He was certainbly not a problem, but he wasn't a factor either.  Time to make him a factor back.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 29, 2012, 03:37:56 AM

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Physicality « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools