Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keith Tandy just received a call from the Bucs.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 29, 2012, 09:50:30 AM

Tandy has similar skill sets to Gaitor, which is why they probably want to try him at CB first.

Black, Asante, Barron, Grimm, and Holland are head hunters so they are more adapt at safety play.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#46 : April 29, 2012, 10:25:07 AM

That, and the fact that he played CB in college.

I like the potential versatility though. I read some wag on these boards (can't find the thread) comparing him to Wayne Haddix - he does seem to have the tip drill down, but the difference is Haddix's tip-drill picks mostly came on plays where he was beaten, not where he was sitting in a zone and pouncing on an opportunity.

I'm warming up to the pick.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 29, 2012, 11:52:36 AM

Being from Morgantown I seen him play a lot and was always the best player on the field for wvu .. Has great ball skills has a chance to take it back every time he picks it off and is a very tackler loves to make the big  hit. Plays faster on the field than he runs. Needs to add some strength and learn to use his hands better. I look for him to make this team and down the road be a nickel corner if not right away.. But his impact will be special teams and a heck of a gunner in the Punt game. I like this pick better than the Goode but Goode is an upgrade over Hayward can do the same things on special teams but has a chance to play LB because of his ability to play 3 downs.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 29, 2012, 12:12:46 PM

Thanks for the info, baybuc.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keith Tandy just received a call from the Bucs.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools