Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beatles reflects on the draft...... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

gone

Hall of Famer
#105 : April 30, 2012, 08:14:08 PM

Opinionmasta? I know who you are talking about though.

Whatever happened to Oma? Is that morgan?

Sgt. Schultz and  RayFSC07...those cats were always good for a laugh (unintentional).

Does T still post here or is he under a new alias?

So many peeps gone...wish they could all come back

God I forgot about Karen.  Never had any problems with her myself but damn that was some annoying schnit.  I always pictured her as this bitter old blue haired lady, but the someone posted a pic of her and iirc she was a hottie. 
Yeah I think it was OPTIONmasta.  He wa a good dude. 

But Illuminator reminds me of that guy for some reason.  Not sure why.

But RayFSC was a toolbox  Glad he is gone...or I hope he is.  He was about the dumbest debater Ihave had the displeasure to discourse with.  He would hang on to one error I would make in an argument, and constantly go back to it in all debates, despite the fact he was shot down repeatedly.  It was embarrasing.  Good old Larry...

Another idiot we had was BuccinTex.  Man, that guy was a POS.  Adios amigo!

I wonder if Sgt.Schultz still posts...dude was a liar and I despise that.  And he would come back and post, and I would just laugh when I read his stuff.  Just a flat outliar.  I will never forget the Muslimfriends.com episode.  Dear Lord what a joke. 

Herc used to post a bit.  He is on my PS3 friends list, and he wa going to go to Alabama I think, but he changed his mind...or went to a smaller school after injury.  Hope he is OK as well.

The big one that is missing is Chazmoney.  That guy was seriously the most optimistic Buc fan.  Every game he would predict a  28-21 win for the BUcs.  No matter who we played.  He was a cool dude.

It is weird the things I remember.  Just useless crap.

Karen was another one, but she was never mean to me.  She actually was rather pleasant (to me anyway...she sent me a news article once), but she had her issues with Gruden.  It would never cease.  Ask HATE about Karen.

Oh yeah, Mister freakin Miyagi was a good dude as well.  He had that superimposed pic with his head on "Karen's" body...I think Java made that.  It was a riot!

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#106 : April 30, 2012, 08:36:59 PM

Quote from: germcanbuc
Santa Clause at Disneyland............on Prozac...........getting laid.......while watching 2 smurfs duke it out in a fight to the death =-D

Sounds like the story of my life.

Sounds like a Tim Burton movie....With  Johnny Depp as Santa.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#107 : May 01, 2012, 12:37:32 AM

Beatles you da man. But stop trying to diminish Java's trolling. That's what he is, a troll. And no, he won't change. Just hit ignore, and continue being the awesome optimist that you are. Go Bucs!

Stratobuc

Starter
#108 : May 01, 2012, 01:25:39 AM

I don't think Paul or Ringo said anything about this draft. Therefore - irrelevant.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#109 : May 01, 2012, 03:12:47 AM

I think Java made that.  It was a riot!

That Java is a funny dude.
x2

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#110 : May 01, 2012, 03:25:52 AM

[/quote]

Don't sweat it Beatles, I was gonna load a Strawberry Shortcake video to bolster the argument to draft Lavonte David, but never got around to it...  Just kidding of course.  In all seriousness though MLP is no less manly than most of the footballwe watched on our defense last year.  I'd wager Malibu Barbie would have made a better effort to tackle than Sean Jones .
[/quote]

Holy crap that was funny.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#111 : May 01, 2012, 11:54:39 AM

I think Java made that.  It was a riot!

That Java is a funny dude.
x2
x3

By far the most entertaining poster on this board, and the amount of people that are constantly bothered and feel the absolute necessity to respond to him is proof.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#112 : May 01, 2012, 02:31:09 PM

Beet was willing to call me out on the draft process.  Over TR of all things.

He just can't own up to being blatantly wrong, and I find it funny he felt the need to want to call me out if I was...

He can be a dink like any of us.  He just does so with a smile and a "Taaaaaaaaaaaaampaaaaaaaaaa"... :-*
Wait wait, I haven't admitted I was wrong to you yet? o.o

I was wrong, sure! I wanted TR but i'll gladly take this draft. ;)

We cool? :D
: May 01, 2012, 02:32:50 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#113 : May 01, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

I don't think Paul or Ringo said anything about this draft. Therefore - irrelevant.
"Boy! That Bucs draft was great, wasn't it Ringo?"

"Indeed it was, Paul!"

;D There ya go!
: May 01, 2012, 02:44:55 PM Beatles123

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#114 : May 01, 2012, 02:59:01 PM

If the Bucs 2012 offseason were a Beatles song, which one would it be?

Sun King maybe?
The 2011 season definitely had some Helter Skelter to it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#115 : May 01, 2012, 03:00:53 PM

Nah Beet, Just bustin your balls.

Sort of like how you busted mine first. 

Them apples aint so hot, huh?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#116 : May 01, 2012, 03:01:18 PM

"Get back" definitely.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#117 : May 01, 2012, 03:01:56 PM

Beatles is my favorite poster here.  Java is a troll, but I think he does it for FUN and people should stop taking the bait.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#118 : May 01, 2012, 03:04:05 PM

Nah Beet, Just bustin your balls.

Sort of like how you busted mine first. 

Them apples aint so hot, huh?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#119 : May 01, 2012, 03:24:21 PM

Beatles is my favorite poster here.  Java is a troll, but I think he does it for FUN and people should stop taking the bait.
I only wish I could do more...trying to make that happen. Here's hoping. :)

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beatles reflects on the draft...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools