Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beatles reflects on the draft...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 29, 2012, 04:37:33 PM

Kinda curious how many here were regular posters on the main board?
I did long ago. The mods were a bit too strict.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 29, 2012, 04:49:51 PM

My little pony?

Grow the hell up man!
...Deja vu :P
I'll say it again. Grow up. You're 21(IIRC).
'Ey, you ever watch a cartoon with good writing that's entertaining?

Lauren Faust has done amazing work on many classic shows. I'm an animation enthusiast. Deal with it. I'm not some nerd who sits in his mothers basement. I enjoy all types of cartoons as long as they're good.

If you wanna see the stereotypical My little pony you are thinking of, try one of the previous iterations. This isn't that show. In fact the whole reason this version was made was to get away from the "Cutesy" stereotype.

The fact that I can watch it and feel comfortable with posting a clip in fun to you should MORE THAN validate my mancard.Try being more laid back.

__

Now, it's over with. Back to the draft. I really think David in particlar will help a lot.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 29, 2012, 04:50:55 PM

Same could be said with a lot of the old guard Java...they have just disappeared.

I remember when SBF used to post all the time. Dude was hilarious. Same with The White Tiger and Chev and all of the old guys.

I still can remember some of the posters back in 2005 when I joined. Was better posting times back then.

I think it all went downhill when PR stopped actually publishing magazines.

Java drives a lot of good posters away.   And the ones that stay, have him on ignore.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 29, 2012, 05:14:53 PM

Same could be said with a lot of the old guard Java...they have just disappeared.

I remember when SBF used to post all the time. Dude was hilarious. Same with The White Tiger and Chev and all of the old guys.

I still can remember some of the posters back in 2005 when I joined. Was better posting times back then.

they are all still around....they just don't post much anymore!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 29, 2012, 06:01:44 PM

and the Boards are way worse for it

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 29, 2012, 06:10:02 PM

They need to. When we start getting MLP videos posted to show our excitement for a football team you know that things have changed so much in such a short timespan.

I even miss guys like Chrispy at times...they were complete jokes and resident idiots, but at least they were funny when they had meltdowns and always provided good innuendos.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 29, 2012, 07:10:41 PM

Guys like ICIT, and Buckit (I have a hunch he became a Cowboy fan), Phist, Zell Miller (he posts strange stuff all the time, but it was fun watching Zell and Phist Troll smash people...suprised Zell doesn't run Java into the ground with his anti-trolling)...a lot of guys just stopped.

Dalbuc has always been one of my favorite posters.  Love his comments.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#37 : April 29, 2012, 07:15:33 PM

we WILL go yo the playoffs....I would bet my life on it.

Yes, I may sound stupid

You still alive?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 29, 2012, 07:17:11 PM

Illuminator reminds me of a guy who used to post here frequently...but the guy bid adieu and said he would post no more forever.  He had to go to Law School or something like that...

Cannot remember his name.  He would always get copies of Madden early and brag on it...damn, what was his name...

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 29, 2012, 07:24:56 PM

Opinionmasta? I know who you are talking about though.

Whatever happened to Oma? Is that morgan?

Sgt. Schultz and  RayFSC07...those cats were always good for a laugh (unintentional).

Does T still post here or is he under a new alias?

So many peeps gone...wish they could all come back

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 29, 2012, 07:49:07 PM

Opinionmasta? I know who you are talking about though.

Whatever happened to Oma? Is that morgan?

Sgt. Schultz and  RayFSC07...those cats were always good for a laugh (unintentional).

Does T still post here or is he under a new alias?

So many peeps gone...wish they could all come back
Yeah I think it was OPTIONmasta.  He wa a good dude. 

But Illuminator reminds me of that guy for some reason.  Not sure why.

But RayFSC was a toolbox  Glad he is gone...or I hope he is.  He was about the dumbest debater Ihave had the displeasure to discourse with.  He would hang on to one error I would make in an argument, and constantly go back to it in all debates, despite the fact he was shot down repeatedly.  It was embarrasing.  Good old Larry...

Another idiot we had was BuccinTex.  Man, that guy was a POS.  Adios amigo!

I wonder if Sgt.Schultz still posts...dude was a liar and I despise that.  And he would come back and post, and I would just laugh when I read his stuff.  Just a flat outliar.  I will never forget the Muslimfriends.com episode.  Dear Lord what a joke. 

Herc used to post a bit.  He is on my PS3 friends list, and he wa going to go to Alabama I think, but he changed his mind...or went to a smaller school after injury.  Hope he is OK as well.

The big one that is missing is Chazmoney.  That guy was seriously the most optimistic Buc fan.  Every game he would predict a  28-21 win for the BUcs.  No matter who we played.  He was a cool dude.

It is weird the things I remember.  Just useless crap.

Karen was another one, but she was never mean to me.  She actually was rather pleasant (to me anyway...she sent me a news article once), but she had her issues with Gruden.  It would never cease.  Ask HATE about Karen.

Oh yeah, Mister freakin Miyagi was a good dude as well.  He had that superimposed pic with his head on "Karen's" body...I think Java made that.  It was a riot!

: April 29, 2012, 07:52:35 PM Boid Fink

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 29, 2012, 07:50:22 PM

What was your former screen name?  It certainly wasn't BucFan4090...

I also think ChrisBucfan is Chrispy.  I am quite certain that is why he is being "watched", which is something I don;t understand...the whole "watched" thing.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 29, 2012, 08:01:33 PM

Yeah, and OMA is Morgan.

Dude is always pissing and moaning about the weirdest crap.

And Biggs likes to remind him that he is a male nurse...holy Fokker!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 29, 2012, 08:07:03 PM

I'm a lil worried about Chaz..... he disappeared from here, from Facebook, and no longer answering his cell. He and i used to talk a couple times a week..... haven't in a few mths.

T is still here, BucPride, i think

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 29, 2012, 08:10:49 PM

Oh you wouldn't remember me. I rarely posted back in the days. I would drop in a thread or two and post and then post a few times later. I think I maybe had 100 posts before I deleted. It was Salbuc24.

Some of those guys you mentioned were awesome as well. Fun times back in the day. Back when PR relied on a strong faithful who cared enough to spend  the money for the info.

ChrisBucFan...now that would be pretty funny if that was Chrispy. I remember seeing him on JoeBucFan posting as his former alias. If that is him...hes toned down a lot. Probably got a lobotomy.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beatles reflects on the draft...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools