Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: oh snap ! youve heard it here first [Freeman] on Notice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 30, 2012, 11:42:34 AM

"mah source" doesn't show JJ as a Bucs UDFA.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 30, 2012, 11:44:16 AM

Jefferson is about as accurate as a retard with a potato gun.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 30, 2012, 11:45:44 AM

Quote from: SWAGGANEER
"mah source" doesn't show JJ as a Bucs UDFA.

I wouldn't report it either. Bucs.com probably won't mention him because he doesn't matter. How can you have an injury settlement with someone who isn't on your team? Just saying. Our legal defense was that he was trespassing on our field and Mark Barron ejected him.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#33 : April 30, 2012, 01:37:37 PM

Just a quick question, why exactly is this 1st page again? lol

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 30, 2012, 02:42:21 PM

Jefferson is about as accurate as a retard with a potato gun.
I just spilled half a beer laughing at this post, that's just gold.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 30, 2012, 02:49:41 PM

So....this reliable source....i mean mah source. He was wrong yet again. Jefferson wasnt signed.

For someone who "wants to be a reporter" your grammar is horrible along with anything that could be considered ethics. Then you over dramatize the most basic of workouts(you claimed it was a signing) ruining further your credibility(lost it all posting in acronyms, ebonics, redneckisms, and any other jibberish that you can string together). Hopefully your aspirations dont lie with PR as they have some standards. TBO might have a replacement giving Holders constant wrong predictions. wonder if mah source is also Holders basis of opinion? It would explain a lot.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#36 : May 10, 2012, 05:48:19 PM

I had to break this here first because Im always being clowned on for the way I refer to my inside source so clown away but this one is a doosie ..... Here we go I was looking through the undrafted free agents for awhile seeing who we picked up, and didn't come across many names I really knew so I decided to ask "mah source" lol about what he's hearing the team is about to do.and he told me that the buccaneers have now signed LSU QB Jordan Jefferson!!!! This is a very solid pickup behind freeman!!!! Yes laugh all u want at how I say it but mah source and me just broke the news to you and u shall soon see how reliable my guy really is.... Loved the draft and this just adds to its potency, OnceABuccAlwayzABucc bucnation for life !!!!!!

Does this mean that Freeman is no longer on notice?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ingey1968

Starter

#37 : May 10, 2012, 05:51:24 PM

What exactly is a Mah Source?? 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 10, 2012, 06:02:28 PM

If they're bringing in QBs like Jefferson, then Freeman's position is solidified.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 10, 2012, 06:05:41 PM

MAH SOURCES needs to be a running gag here. :P

"MAH SOURCES say we'll win the game, we got this!"

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 10, 2012, 06:09:43 PM

"Mah sources" already was a running gag here, and now it's played out.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Shadow

Starter

#41 : May 10, 2012, 06:34:04 PM

Just like Jordan Jefferson.

gone

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 10, 2012, 06:52:01 PM

MAH SOURCES needs to be a running gag here. :P

"MAH SOURCES say we'll win the game, we got this!"

I don't know about sources but every time that clown posts MAH EYES, DEY BLEED

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 18, 2012, 02:12:23 AM

It's too bad they didn't pick up Russell Wilson.    He could have beaten out Freeman for the starting position.

Good call back in April!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 18, 2012, 02:26:46 AM

It's too bad they didn't pick up Russell Wilson.    He could have beaten out Freeman for the starting position.

Good call back in April!

And you think Tebow is the next coming.......so STFU.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: oh snap ! youve heard it here first [Freeman] on Notice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools