Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: oh snap ! youve heard it here first [Freeman] on Notice « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#90 : December 18, 2012, 05:47:58 PM

Russel Wilson has looked incredible at home, has a GREAT, and I mean GREAT defense and got a gift win from the refs....
And an awesome running game.

Don't know why it took someone this long to say this.

Russell Wilson wouldn't have beaten out Freeman for the starting job. His ass would have been on the bench the entire season.

While we are discrediting Wilson...Would you say that Seattle would be in the exact same spot they are in now, if Matt Flynn had been the starter all season?

Not sure. Unless he didn't pull a Mark Sanchez, most likely.

You guys are hilarious.

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks offense have only put up over 24 points 5 times all season. With the Bucs awful defense, you really think we would be winning more games with him? Come on now.

Since week 8, they have scored 24, 30, 28, 21, 23, 58, and 50. All 5 of those performances have come down the stretch to get them into the post season.

I'm not saying we would have won any more or any less games with him this year. I just think it's foolish to imply that he hasn't had a good year, all while staunchly defending Freeman's inconsistent play.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#91 : December 18, 2012, 05:51:24 PM

Russel Wilson has looked incredible at home, has a GREAT, and I mean GREAT defense and got a gift win from the refs....

Russell Wilson wouldn't have beaten out Freeman for the starting job. His ass would have been on the bench the entire season.

While we are discrediting Wilson...Would you say that Seattle would be in the exact same spot they are in now, if Matt Flynn had been the starter all season?

You guys are hilarious.

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks offense have only put up over 24 points 5 times all season. With the Bucs awful defense, you really think we would be winning more games with him? Come on now.

Since week 8, they have scored 24, 30, 28, 21, 23, 58, and 50. All 5 of those performances have come down the stretch to get them into the post season.

I'm not saying we would have won any more or any less games with him this year. I just think it's foolish to imply that he hasn't had a good year, all while staunchly defending Freeman's inconsistent play.

When did I ever say Wilson had a bad season?

Wilson has had a good season, especially for a rookie.

I'd put him at #2 for OROY behind RG3. I'm a fan of the kid, but the people thinking he would start over Freeman and we would win more games with him are wrong.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#92 : December 18, 2012, 05:52:00 PM

No way to know what he would have done with the Bucs. But I'd be willing to make the trade right now and take a chance!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#93 : December 18, 2012, 05:53:43 PM

No way to know what he would have done with the Bucs. But I'd be willing to make the trade right now and take a chance!

Haha I would too. I think he is gonna be pretty good.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#94 : December 18, 2012, 05:57:16 PM

Haha I would too. I think he is gonna be pretty good.

+2.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#95 : December 18, 2012, 06:09:00 PM

I've been slow to get on the Russell Wilson bandwagon, but am now starting to believe. When I saw Seattle put up 50 points the other day I checked and saw Wilson only had 205 yards passing but then he had 3 rushing TD's and 92 rushing yards. He has 78 rushing attempts on the season. Freeman only has 34. In 2010 he had 68. I don't know if Freeman is choosing to not run or it's just not part of the Sullivan offense, but I think it would go a long way if Freeman ran another 2-3 times per game.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#96 : December 18, 2012, 06:20:41 PM

You guys are hilarious.

I'm still not a fan of Wilson but that win against the bears was great.On the other hand the seahawks destroyed the cardinals 58-0 last week with Wilson only completing 54% for 148 yards, 1td, and 1 int. Basically that D is great.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#97 : December 18, 2012, 10:52:32 PM

Good thing we have the high paid punter.  He'll continue to earn his $.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#98 : December 19, 2012, 07:37:40 AM

I've been slow to get on the Russell Wilson bandwagon, but am now starting to believe. When I saw Seattle put up 50 points the other day I checked and saw Wilson only had 205 yards passing but then he had 3 rushing TD's and 92 rushing yards. He has 78 rushing attempts on the season. Freeman only has 34. In 2010 he had 68. I don't know if Freeman is choosing to not run or it's just not part of the Sullivan offense, but I think it would go a long way if Freeman ran another 2-3 times per game.

He's choosing not to. Schiano already said a little while back that he has a green light to run if he wants to.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#99 : December 19, 2012, 08:36:19 AM

I am right far more than anyone else on this forum.   

This is coming from the guy who said McCown, Quincy black, Simms, tebow, Sanchez, Ponder, Derek Anderson,Jimmy Clausen, Dan O, Blaine Gabbert, Larson, Kevin Kolb, Brandon Weeden, and Matt Cassel were all "ballers."

You also said RG3, Cam Newton, Freeman, Doug Martin(you thought bad pick), Blount, VJackson, Barron, Turner the Burner, Zuttah, Nicks, David, Von Miller, Aldon Smith, and Cameron Wake were all going to bust.

So far, you're probably around 10% right. That isn't anything to phone home about. Sorry to burst your ego.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: oh snap ! youve heard it here first [Freeman] on Notice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools