Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What makes Schiano different than other college coaches turn HC in the NFL? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#90 : May 04, 2012, 01:48:19 PM

Tbay - you sure you know how to quote people?  I looked throught this thread 5 times...not once did I make that statement.

I made that statement.  Sorry GT you took a bullet that was directed at me.  :)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#91 : May 04, 2012, 02:31:24 PM

Tbay - you sure you know how to quote people?  I looked throught this thread 5 times...not once did I make that statement.

My bad, it was VinBucFan.  Sorry.  My appologies.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What makes Schiano different than other college coaches turn HC in the NFL? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools