Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 13 Rookie Ratings « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Brianpie2

Second String

: May 02, 2012, 12:50:09 PM

Interesting.  Mark Barron an 80 overall and Doug Martin a 75 overall.  RG3 looks unbelievable!  Also saw somewhere that Barron has a 90+ Hit Power rating.

http://www.pastapadre.com/screenshot-gallery?picasaViewAlbumId=2012RookiesForMadden12UltimateTeam%2C0

Supreme

Starter

#1 : May 02, 2012, 01:42:22 PM

Madden is going to be fun this year.

Is it me or are the starting rookie ratings higher than usual?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 02, 2012, 03:34:42 PM

Can't wait!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 02, 2012, 04:17:01 PM

Is this just speculation? It seems like it usually takes longer for the ratings to come out.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 02, 2012, 04:17:30 PM

man, I hope EA fires Donny Moore sometime soon. The ratings are just horrible every year, and are far from any measurable form of performance. Rookies being in the mid 80s right out the box? RGIII and LUCK are now top 10 QBs in the game without ever taking a snap in the NFL. The dude is a complete moron and if youve ever heard him talk about his ratings, it just solidifies the fact he knows nothing about the NFL or football in general. A freaking computer nerd whos never played the game who pulls numbers out his ass and bases his ratings on whoever makes the ESPN highlight reel that week. A complete sham and he is everything thats wrong with the game. They keep improving gameplay and turning over their staff, but some how this AZZclown keep sucking at his job day in and day out with no recourse.

That said, the new improvements to gameplay look promising.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 02, 2012, 04:21:47 PM

lol, RGIII is already better than Luck. He has more throwing power and better accuracy. add in the 93 speed and there is nothing to justify this at all. I thought it was consensus that Luck was the best QB this class and thats why he was a lock for #1?

Further proves my point that Donny is a complete tool.

Brianpie2

Second String

#6 : May 02, 2012, 04:27:51 PM

Is this just speculation? It seems like it usually takes longer for the ratings to come out.

It seems like these are real.  I think they were put on the Madden 12 Ultimate Team feature. 

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 02, 2012, 04:58:25 PM

EA releases them every year around the draft. Its not early at all.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 02, 2012, 05:08:02 PM

Doug Martin with a 60 Awareness? Isn't that one of his best qualities as a runner...is his patience?

I also find it complete and utter bull**CENSORED** that Andrew Luck is an 85 considering that some QBs in the league that have actually played are not that high.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#9 : May 02, 2012, 05:23:57 PM

Madden isnt worth buying.

Hopefully the NFL will allow other video game companies to try and do better

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 02, 2012, 05:33:28 PM

The ratings are terrible.  I can understand if they are off by a little, but there is no reason for their stats.  Speed should be the players 40yard time, end of story.  Agility, look at the cone drill times and also look at film.  Tackling, look at film.  Throwing accuracy, look at well their completion percentage at the 0-5 yards, 5-15 yards and 15+ yards.  No, they have no reason to how they determine their stats.  Its crap and I dont have time to change everyone s stats to what they should be. This should be an easy fix, but it seems like it wont change since people have been complaining for the last 10 years.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 02, 2012, 05:36:22 PM

The ratings are terrible.  I can understand if they are off by a little, but there is no reason for their stats.  Speed should be the players 40yard time, end of story.  Agility, look at the cone drill times and also look at film.  Tackling, look at film.  Throwing accuracy, look at well their completion percentage at the 0-5 yards, 5-15 yards and 15+ yards.  No, they have no reason to how they determine their stats.  Its crap and I dont have time to change everyone s stats to what they should be. This should be an easy fix, but it seems like it wont change since people have been complaining for the last 10 years.

agree with everything but 40time. Its a starting point, but plenty of players play faster/slower than their 40 time. Thats why people talk about 40 time vs football speed.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 02, 2012, 06:01:55 PM

I agree Tat, but I was more focused on having a reason for the ratings and if you say a 40, well there it is.  Cant argue too much.  Not like saying Barbers speed is 82.  There is no effing way this is possible.  Hes not the fastest but hes faster than and 82 or whatever low number it is.

Also I think Benn's 40 was stupid low.  Theres no reason for it being low.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

yungbull

Starter
#13 : May 02, 2012, 06:36:18 PM

Alshon Jeffrey with a 65 overal rating??  Ouch

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 02, 2012, 06:53:36 PM

Doug Martin will be an 85 by mid season.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 13 Rookie Ratings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools