Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 13 Rookie Ratings « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

« #15 : May 02, 2012, 07:55:33 PM »

These aren't necessarily the ratings they will have once Madden 13 comes out, Pasta said. He expects them to be a tad lower than they are.

Buck N Up

Starter

« #16 : May 02, 2012, 11:21:49 PM »

I cant see some of those ratings being right. some of those are terrible....

rmiller14

Second String
« #17 : May 03, 2012, 02:41:45 AM »

Why is David Wilson's carrying rating higher than Doug Martin's?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #18 : May 03, 2012, 07:00:33 AM »

These are just someone's projections are they not?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #19 : May 03, 2012, 07:31:03 AM »

Doug Martin with a 60 Awareness? Isn't that one of his best qualities as a runner...is his patience?

I also find it complete and utter bull**CENSORED** that Andrew Luck is an 85 considering that some QBs in the league that have actually played are not that high.

he is a rookie..

if he had 90 AWR he would be a 90 overall.. He will in TIME have his AWR go up over the season.. ALSO EA updates the rosters WEEKLY and will have another update before week 1..

people complaining about how the bucs are always dissed.. Stupid.. thats why you can EDIT THE ROSTER..

its a game.. have fun with it.

shawn731

Starter

« #20 : May 03, 2012, 07:55:24 AM »

Why is David Wilson's carrying rating higher than Doug Martin's?

I'm going to be in my 3rd online franchise and was pumped about the draft for the new madden, but how is Doug Martin so low in speed.  And carrying is a 77????  I heard that the RB out of VT had fumbling issues and he is rated 79.  How can a kick returner have 87speed.  I wasnt expecting 95+ but 87 is way to low.  Blount started last years madden with more speed. SMH.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #21 : May 03, 2012, 08:05:01 AM »

Give it a little time. Martin's numbers will quickly increase as the season moves along.

jgosche

Practice Squad

« #22 : May 03, 2012, 09:05:23 AM »

I also find it complete and utter bull**CENSORED** that Andrew Luck is an 85 considering that some QBs in the league that have actually played are not that high.
C'mon bro, he's like, a lock for the hall of fame.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #23 : May 03, 2012, 09:22:40 AM »

What im really insterested in finding out is what rating Carl Nicks will have. IIRC he had a high 90 rating on madden 12. What will he have now that he is with us? 80 maybe?

EA will obviously forget he had a pro bowl season.

flash_kiley

Second String

« #24 : May 03, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »

What im really insterested in finding out is what rating Carl Nicks will have. IIRC he had a high 90 rating on madden 12. What will he have now that he is with us? 80 maybe?

EA will obviously forget he had a pro bowl season.

Nicks ended the year at a 97 overall
Jackson at 89
Wright at 78
Okoye at 78

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #25 : May 03, 2012, 10:35:48 AM »

So since joining the bucs will give you -20 to your overall their ratings will be:

Nicks 79
Jackson 69
Wright 58
Okoye 58

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

« #26 : June 05, 2012, 02:57:45 AM »

Madden 13 Rookie Ratings Info from

I’ve pulled out the most interesting play info released so far…

Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
Looking like the highest rated rookie to enter Madden since Reggie Bush (87 Overall).

Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
90+ Speed, 90+ Throw Power, and solid accuracies across the board (especially Deep Accuracy). Can he eclipse Mike Vick’s 94 SPD and 97 THP?

Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
He is a WR in the mold of a Terrell Owens or Brandon Marshall. Look for Blackmon to be one of the top rated WR 2012 draft prospects in terms of Route Running, Catching, Release, Stiff Arm, and Strength.

Luke Kuechly, MLB, Boston College
The best MLB prospect to come along since Brian Urlacher. Kuechly is the best tackling prospect I have seen in my 10+ years of NFL Draft scouting. Expect 95+ for his Madden 13 Tackle rating as well as 4.50 Speed and an outstanding Play Recognition rating.

Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
What Tannehill lacks in experience, he has in spades in terms of athleticism and upside. I can’t wait to see what Tannehill runs at his Pro Day in late March (speculation says low 4.5). Special Madden NFL 13 note:To underscore Tannehill’s athleticism, look for him to have some pretty high WR ratings – he was a WR for his first two seasons at Texas A&M.

Mark Barron, S, Alabama
Barron is a hard hitting DB (expect 90+ Hit Power in Madden 13) who excels vs. the run. However, it is ball hawking zone-coverage abilities which warrant his selection this high.

Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska
He recorded over 280+ tackles the last two years at Nebraska, showing his A+ run stopping abilities. He is also a terrific defender in zone coverage and could cover most RB’s out of the backfield.

Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Special Madden 13 note: Calling this right now, T-Rich will be highest rated rookie in M13 by a longshot. He will more than likely be the only 80+ rookie RB in the game.

Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
The perfect big WR with sub 4.45 speed to boot. Special Madden NFL 13 note: Floyd has been listed as tall as 6’5 in Notre Dame media guides and various scouting reports. At the combine, he officially was measured at 6’3 so that is what he will be rated when M13 is released.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
« #27 : June 05, 2012, 03:02:27 AM »

Why didn't you put Lvonte David in bold? You know he plays for us to right?

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

« #28 : June 05, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »

I hate the way madden does their ratings. Their bad almost every year but what can you do. Well get **CENSORED**ted on this year as usual, because whoever ranks us hasn't even watched a bucs game the whole year. But we kinda deserve the bad rankings for going 4-12 but whatever. I still buy this madden because I only buy about 2 games a year and madden is one. But as soon as that NFL license runs out another company such as 2k should be given a shot to break up this madden monopoly.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #29 : June 05, 2012, 04:05:13 PM »

My rookie predictions on release....

Barron = 82
Martin = 80
David = 78

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 13 Rookie Ratings « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools