Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's pledge to the fans... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Rebel

Rookie

#135 : May 03, 2012, 08:20:32 PM

I love me some Gruden. Wish we still had him.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#136 : May 03, 2012, 08:22:45 PM

Awesome.

I agree.
I am offended.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#137 : May 03, 2012, 08:35:52 PM

DId you see the Schiano lecture in the link above. He's a very good teacher - it'll carry over well to his HC job. Thought it was an interesting 4-5 mins watching that.

I watched it, but it took me two times to see the entire thing.   I fell asleep half way through it the first time.   I think we all learned that in high school football, I'm not sure why he needs to be teaching tackling at the pro level.    Not exactly rocket science.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#138 : May 03, 2012, 08:36:26 PM

Id pay $9 for you to stop posting on this board.

Keep your $9. Something tells me you need it.
Use this. My feelings won't get hurt.

Morgan, you're becoming Java bad...chil bro.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#139 : May 03, 2012, 08:49:26 PM

Who cares. Par for the course.  Simple truth of the matter is no one thing is all good or all bad, so if you do nothing but post a negative response to everything (and there are several here that do it) it nothing more that trolling for attention.  Worse than that, its just not very creative or interesting.  I mean, what a concept FANS will react to negative comments about their team. Wow, freaking stroke of GENIUS there.  . .  .. ugh

Attention whoring at its finest. Well, actually not at its finest as he's pretty poor at it....but attention whoring none the less.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#140 : May 03, 2012, 08:49:48 PM

I'm not sure why he needs to be teaching tackling at the pro level.   

you watch many Bucs games last year?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#141 : May 03, 2012, 09:00:19 PM

I'm not sure why he needs to be teaching tackling at the pro level.   

you watch many Bucs games last year?

You don't need to teach it.  They already know how to tackle.   But you need to practice it rather than listening to rap music and playing madden.

gone

Hall of Famer
#142 : May 03, 2012, 09:57:11 PM

I suggest following his advice and using it.  Studies have shown my message board enjoyment level increased 87% after I put him on ignore.

It's funny, there are just some fail trolls here.  Java is damn good at it, I don't ignore him because it's actually fun to watch him work these boards.  But people like Morgan just post constantly negative and frankly uninsightful stuff, so there's no point in bothering with them.  Significantly decreases the time it takes to read threads and get to the good stuff.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#143 : May 03, 2012, 10:00:04 PM

Java is a far better poster - there is no comparison

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#144 : May 03, 2012, 11:02:45 PM

I used to get a kick out of Java since he was such a cartoon character. His every post is obviously BS intended to instigate. However, at some point, he decided to either turn his character supremely racist or was no longer able to hide his real racism from the character he created.

Unfortunately, the ignore feature doesn't block it when people respond.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's pledge to the fans... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools