Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's pledge to the fans... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#30 : May 02, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

@morgan: Personally, my opinion is that how many of our starters JUST got out of college, AND/OR  was on a team that TAUGHT discipline? Keep that into consideration before deciding that new players will turn their backs on Schiano. Just a suggestion, man.

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#31 : May 02, 2012, 06:39:01 PM

lol.. Is morgan trolling me? Or is a mod deleting his posts? I can't tell which, and I may be falling into the trap.... I have been drinking a few tonight.  :P

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : May 02, 2012, 06:39:14 PM

This college rah-rah stuff is going to go out the window if we start 0-3.

Buc fans eating up the recycled stuff used previously on Rutgers players. Real question isn't how great this off-season hype is, but how does Coach Schiano adjust intragame when Drew Brees has tacked on 3 TD on his defense in the first quarter at RJS.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 02, 2012, 06:39:41 PM

DRINK THE HOMER KOOL-AID EVERYONE!

Even if we have an 8-8 season, we may as well ENJOY IT! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 02, 2012, 06:41:43 PM

I don't see the problem in getting pumped up for some Bucs football. Now is maybe the best time for it. So many new additions after a tough year. It's hard not to be excited about what the team could do. Could being the keyword yes but hey let's enjoy it for now!

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#35 : May 02, 2012, 06:42:03 PM

DRINK THE HOMER KOOL-AID EVERYONE!

Even if we have an 8-8 season, we may as well ENJOY IT! :D

Beatles! I've been drinking it for a while, lol. Even though I am up in SC right now (not by choice). 8-8 season would be an AWESOME start for Coach. Just saying... GO BUCS!

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#36 : May 02, 2012, 06:45:39 PM

I don't see the problem in getting pumped up for some Bucs football. Now is maybe the best time for it. So many new additions after a tough year. It's hard not to be excited about what the team could do. Could being the keyword yes but hey let's enjoy it for now!

Hell yeah BucBalla, I'm really excited! So happy we got VJax and Nicks... Our draft picks were very very very solid as well. I hadn't really researched Barron as much as Clai or TR, but I'll be damned after watching lots of highlights, I was impressed and extremely happy (much like Beatles after the draft). Several guys in the S2 shop I work in were PISSED at me because we either got the guy they wanted or really good picks overall. Made me even MORE proud of being a Buc fan through the thick and thin!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 02, 2012, 07:14:19 PM

Depends on what you expect...  I expect a fight each game, win or lose.  I'll be happy with the effort this year.  Next year will be different.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 02, 2012, 07:19:16 PM

Good ole crotchety Morgan.

"get off my lawn!"

LMAO..... there's one in every neighborhood. I used to live across the street from Mrs Miller. If the football went in her yard, it stayed there.  ;D ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#39 : May 02, 2012, 07:25:55 PM

Are you saying I'VE been a fan since 2012 or Beatles? For myself, I've been a fan since around 2000. I was only 12 years old but I'll be damned if my parents didn't drill rooting for the Bucs into my head. Been a fan ever since! I may be young but that still makes 12 years, brother. ;)

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#40 : May 02, 2012, 07:27:14 PM

sorry, meant 2010 not 2012. Been drinking a bit tonight, like I said. :)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#41 : May 02, 2012, 07:27:30 PM

Are you saying I'VE been a fan since 2012 or Beatles? For myself, I've been a fan since around 2000. I was only 12 years old but I'll be damned if my parents didn't drill rooting for the Bucs into my head. Been a fan ever since! I may be young but that still makes 12 years, brother. ;)

You said Beatles has been drinking the kool-aid long. I posted that he's been a fan since 2010. That's not very long.

MrGruden

Second String

#42 : May 02, 2012, 07:27:36 PM

I guess we're all just a bunch of Stovall Haters...

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 02, 2012, 07:29:25 PM

can't believe how lean Freeman looks

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 02, 2012, 07:30:24 PM

I'm always amazed that people buy this crap. Seriously whatever you think of him as a coach Morris could have broken off this same stuff and basically did. He never had a statement that said I want this team to suck and die. They were gonna be fast, physical, violent and so on and this is basically the same bit. Generic coach BS.

Couldn't be more wrong, sorry.  This may be "the same bit" if it is not backed up, but backing it up is likely the difference between Schiano and Morris.  So yes Morris could have "broken off this same stuff" but it would wash off immediately and the team would collapse in the absence of actual commitment and leadership.  By doing this stuff Schiano is actually upping the risk for himself (see fired Morris) so my guess is he walks the walk where Morris only talked the talk.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's pledge to the fans... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools