Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: "Talib may be immune to Goodell's wrath." « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#150 : May 18, 2012, 04:02:05 PM

Keep on fishing Doloris....

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#151 : May 19, 2012, 01:06:07 AM

That's not exactly how it went down...  I've read #94 called #9 a bad word.   I would have punched his azz too.

on topic - I think Talib gets off on a CBA technicality AND dismissal of charges in the indictment.     The DA will not be very popular if they prosecute a national - local - figure vs a REAL scumbag.

I'd also say if Vilma is really suing Goodell,  that case and the bad PR will lend to no punishment for Talib.

I'm not a betting man, but Talib getting off is a good bet.

Agreed - passing on Claiborne in the draft and the official move of Ronde to Safety back this bet up pretty strongly.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#152 : May 19, 2012, 04:11:27 AM

That's not exactly how it went down...  I've read #94 called #9 a bad word.   I would have punched his azz too.

on topic - I think Talib gets off on a CBA technicality AND dismissal of charges in the indictment.     The DA will not be very popular if they prosecute a national - local - figure vs a REAL scumbag.

I'd also say if Vilma is really suing Goodell,  that case and the bad PR will lend to no punishment for Talib.

I'm not a betting man, but Talib getting off is a good bet.

Agreed - passing on Claiborne in the draft and the official move of Ronde to Safety back this bet up pretty strongly.

I hadn't thought of that. Sounds logical enough.

There is also the fact that he has talked to both Goodell, Rah, and Dom, yet he is still employed. I don't think all those people with many questions are just going to let him walk around freely in the lockerroom or field if Talib didn't have genuine proof of his innocence. There very well could be a video of the incident no one knows about yet besides the guys I mentioned. Possibly kept secret from the prosecution until court?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: "Talib may be immune to Goodell's wrath." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools