Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Media not allowed to tweet ... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 04, 2012, 04:18:29 PM

Country club atmosphere GONE. NFL is gonna mean not for long for a lot of these guys. Bring it on Schiano. Rutgers didn't become good by loafing.

There will be some surprise cuts before the team even heads to training camp.  I think it is a forgone conclusion at this point based on the tempo of practices.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#31 : May 04, 2012, 04:23:02 PM

Need. To. See. Doug. Martin. And. Lavonte. In. Bucs. Practice. Gear. Pics.

indiana76buc

Second String

#32 : May 04, 2012, 04:24:51 PM

im loving what we're hearing.This is how champions are built.Schianos not here to **** around!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 04, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

I like it myself.

Leave the media out of it and DO WORK.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 04, 2012, 04:25:46 PM

Hate it and LOVE it..

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 04, 2012, 04:28:31 PM

Besides, news will come out...just with no media BS thrown in by writers who are full of crap.

Mike Lupoca, anyone?

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 04, 2012, 04:42:52 PM

I love it. Tampa sports media blows and are always negative anyways. I wouldn't even allow them to come to practice.

I'd make them all play dodge ball once a week and the last man standing would be the sole reporter allowed that week.

Draft Aaron Donald

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 04, 2012, 04:51:21 PM

I'd make them all play dodge ball once a week and the last man standing would be the sole reporter allowed that week.
As long as the ball had rocks in it, I would be cool with that idea. ;)

The Tampa media always bashes the BUcs.  No love at all.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 04, 2012, 04:55:31 PM

I love it. Tampa sports media blows and are always negative anyways. I wouldn't even allow them to come to practice.

That won't work. You'll have fans getting in the game wanting to throw more than dodge balls at Fennelly, Cummings, et al.
After SR and the PR gang, there are no good ones left in this group!

In Verner We Trust

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 04, 2012, 05:02:31 PM

We'll still get Greg's PC, so I'm good.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 04, 2012, 05:12:12 PM

Rick Stroud ‏ @NFLSTROUD
Bucs LBs Lavonte David and Najee Goode worked on a separate field with coaches, apart from the other rookies, following stretching.

Stephen Holder ‏ @HolderStephen
Rookie minicamp underway One Buc Place. Pace resembled that of the vet minicamp a few weeks ago. No wasted motion
    Interesting; sounds like they got plans for these two LBs beyond STs... They'll be on the fast track; might as well get started NOW!

Supreme

Starter

#41 : May 04, 2012, 05:20:01 PM

Rick Stroud ‏ @NFLSTROUD
Bucs LBs Lavonte David and Najee Goode worked on a separate field with coaches, apart from the other rookies, following stretching.

Stephen Holder ‏ @HolderStephen
Rookie minicamp underway One Buc Place. Pace resembled that of the vet minicamp a few weeks ago. No wasted motion
    Interesting; sounds like they got plans for these two LBs beyond STs... They'll be on the fast track; might as well get started NOW!

I'll support anything that supports that gets Quincy Black off the field.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#42 : May 04, 2012, 05:26:07 PM

Dude is flexing his muscle. For us, it sux.... but in the grand scheme of things, i like it!!
sums it up

Supreme

Starter

#43 : May 04, 2012, 05:42:18 PM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ‏ @TBBuccaneers
After Friday's practice at rookie mini-camp, Coach Schiano said the first day was "real productive" in terms of getting information across.

When it comes to the 44 players in camp on tryout contracts, Coach Schiano said the ability to follow instructions is monitored very closely

Schiano on tryout QB Jordan Jefferson (LSU): "He's a big, strong-armed athlete...we wanted to say where he is in his development as a QB."

Schiano on undrafted rook QB Zach Collaros (Cincinnati): "He's just a winner, a guy who's a proven winner. I'm anxious to see how he does."

Rookie RB Doug Martin's goal for the weekend: To prove to the coaches he could be consistent running all the plays.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#44 : May 04, 2012, 05:50:16 PM

^Rookie LB Lavonte David says he can remember all of Derrick Brooks' big interceptions, especially the game-sealer in Super Bowl XXXVII.

L. David on being compared to D. Brooks: "I don't think about those things. I just like playing football. I'm passionate about football."

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Media not allowed to tweet ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools