Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What to do with 30 acres? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#45 : May 08, 2012, 06:44:19 PM

Now you have an issue with current (and future) politicians - watch them all carefully. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#46 : May 08, 2012, 06:47:55 PM

Now you have an issue with current (and future) politicians - watch them all carefully.
And the past with the lobbyist from the past. This isn't just an Obama moment tho like the Republicans want to pin Dave...Plz Bro I am a little more in depth to understanding than the average person...OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : May 08, 2012, 06:53:09 PM

Didn't intend to insinuate otherwise - the guys that are "past" to me are no longer in office - and history can judge them, kindly or harshly will depend on pov for many.  The current and future representatives and candidates are more concerning to me.  The crazy spending and waste need to stop - the tax code needs to be trashed and something understandable installed, and someone is going to have to address entitlements...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : May 08, 2012, 07:03:58 PM

There's that call for the suicidal politician again, this time to meet his demise at the hands of his own brethren.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#49 : May 08, 2012, 07:05:44 PM

I presume you are referring to the entitlements.  That will require a viable alternative attractive to a large portion of the voters for certain.  It will take a very adept politician and an appealing resolution.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#50 : May 08, 2012, 07:08:17 PM

Didn't intend to insinuate otherwise - the guys that are "past" to me are no longer in office - and history can judge them, kindly or harshly will depend on pov for many.  The current and future representatives and candidates are more concerning to me.  The crazy spending and waste need to stop - the tax code needs to be trashed and something understandable installed, and someone is going to have to address entitlements...
No problem I understand better your position...OBD

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#51 : May 09, 2012, 10:13:18 AM

Good luck to you wreck ship. I hope you find what you are looking for.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#52 : May 09, 2012, 10:31:37 AM

Thanx sparky. In due time.
I'm working on a site in Az helping build the worlds largest netzero school. Only 12 like it in the world. Through solar and wind power, it produces more than enough energy for the school and acts as a energy plant for the neighborhood.
Forget the future, things are happening right now.
I'm soaking up as much info as I can and networking non stop.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#53 : May 09, 2012, 11:50:13 AM

I'm working on a site in Az helping build the worlds largest netzero school. Only 12 like it in the world. Through solar and wind power, it produces more than enough energy for the school and acts as a energy plant for the neighborhood.
AZ has a few net zero places I believe. I think a Frito Lay plant out there runs just off solar power.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#54 : May 09, 2012, 03:07:23 PM

AZ has a few net zero places I believe. I think a Frito Lay plant out there runs just off solar power.
yea. Apparently there are plans to build a solar power plant that will take up the desert area between Az and Nevada. While the govt is slow footing on energy plans, private companies are digging ahead. Lovin it!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What to do with 30 acres? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools