Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Faith a delusion? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#15 : May 12, 2012, 07:38:35 PM

why would I NOT rationalize it that way???

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 12, 2012, 08:43:13 PM

why would I NOT rationalize it that way???

Exactly.  From the title: "delusion"

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#17 : May 12, 2012, 10:21:27 PM

If you are doing nothing wrong there is nothing to fear.

Great ... I'm good, then. Thanks.

tailnreds8888

Second String

#18 : May 12, 2012, 11:23:33 PM

I cannot understand these people. They do not want to hear about truth being exclusive, They do not want to hear about eternal damnation, and they do not want even to be warned. Anyone reading these posts is still living. There is still hope to make better choices - you can still choose life. Just like God said when addressing the nation of Isreal 'you must choose life that you may keep living and it will go well for you'. Does God want to destroy anybody for wickedness? No. But rather they they would turn back from doing bad and search for Him with their whole heart...this is what God wants. But will He kill people...again? There is no doubt. Should you be afraid? There is no doubt.

Amen brother! Although you are aggressive in your approach, I agree with the majority of what you write. Remember to love, and remain humble, when spreading the gospel. You are a true servant of The Lord and the fruit you bare will certainly be rewarded..

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#19 : May 13, 2012, 08:15:08 AM

thx tails. Jesus said whatever treasure a man stores in his heart - this is what will come out of his mouth. I have an overwhelming love for the truth. I cannot stand a lie.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 13, 2012, 09:24:34 AM

thx tails. Jesus said whatever treasure a man stores in his heart - this is what will come out of his mouth. I have an overwhelming love for MY truth. I cannot stand a lie.

Edit

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 13, 2012, 12:22:43 PM

I cannot understand these people. They do not want to hear about truth being exclusive, They do not want to hear about eternal damnation, and they do not want even to be warned. Anyone reading these posts is still living. There is still hope to make better choices - you can still choose life. Just like God said when addressing the nation of Isreal 'you must choose life that you may keep living and it will go well for you'. Does God want to destroy anybody for wickedness? No. But rather they they would turn back from doing bad and search for Him with their whole heart...this is what God wants. But will He kill people...again? There is no doubt. Should you be afraid? There is no doubt.

Amen brother! Although you are aggressive in your approach, I agree with the majority of what you write. Remember to love, and remain humble, when spreading the gospel. You are a true servant of The Lord and the fruit you bare will certainly be rewarded..

Just as Jesus did. This is what OT doesnt get and the point Ive made to him 5000 times. its why i constantly blast him for his propaganda. If he is really trying to spread the word, he is doing against the teachings of Jesus. His approach is not that of one that truly follows the bible. hes self righteous and presents himself as all knowing which as a huge sin by all accounts. He can say its certainty, but even Jesus(who by all accounts knows/knew way more than OT could ever hope to know or believe) would ever judge and attack people. The dude hung out with criminals and prostitutes, not to pass judgement or threats, but to teach about God. OT assumes to know and understand every last bit even though it hasnt been accurately translated and heavily edited by man.

I mean Im sure God/Jesus/Jehovah/whoever would be extremely impressed that a follower spoke with such arrogance and self righteousness and certainty that he drove people away from God. Im sure those fruits will be rewarded.......with eternal hell fire. God hates humility and respect.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 13, 2012, 12:24:30 PM

If you are doing nothing wrong there is nothing to fear.

Great ... I'm good, then. Thanks.

Yeah, its a lot easier than I thought.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Faith a delusion? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools