Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow looks forward to showcasing his serious off-the-field talent. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 05, 2012, 01:36:22 PM

Gronk

It's sickening the Bucs drafted Benn instead of him.
We got Gronk'd

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 05, 2012, 02:16:33 PM

When you saw him at the pool, what was he using in place of knees????  Just askin'.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 05, 2012, 02:20:28 PM

Why is this news?

I couldn't care less what he does in the offseason as long as he shows up in shape and without being arrested.

So he parties with hot chicks when he got time off... big **CENSORED**ing deal. Criticising him for doing that is really stupid. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in his shoes?

I mean come on. Were in May.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 05, 2012, 02:40:30 PM

Agreed Tampa Two.

I suppose K2 should just sit in his house.

Pfff...

As long as he doesn't pull a J. Shockey in Vegas who cares?

Not sure where all this hate is coming from.

He had a terrible QB last year, and good players get frustrated.  Espescially when the plays they are running need mucinex.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 05, 2012, 02:41:13 PM

Why is this news?

I couldn't care less what he does in the offseason as long as he shows up in shape and without being arrested.

So he parties with hot chicks when he got time off... big **CENSORED**ing deal. Criticising him for doing that is really stupid. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in his shoes?

I mean come on. Were in May.

Who criticized him?   I must of missed that post.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 05, 2012, 02:42:57 PM

Funny hoe people can always list guys they think are better but there production never matches. Since Winslow has been here, Hes always been in the top 6 or 7 in production. Damn those bad nees for only getting him in the top 6-7, he should be in the top 2 every year!!!

GTFO!

Next it will be hes not a complete TE, oh wait, thats been said as well. Guess what? HES NEVER BEEN A COMPLETE TE, HES A RECEIVING TE. He wasnt brought in to be a great blocker so its just stupid to expect him to all of the sudden become a nasty blocker with his big WR frame.

Next we are going to critisize Barry Sanders for not being a power runner, or maybe Lawrence Taylor for not playing with enough finesse.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 05, 2012, 02:44:17 PM

Funny hoe people can always list guys they think are better but there production never matches. Since Winslow has been here, Hes always been in the top 6 or 7 in production. Damn those bad nees for only getting him in the top 6-7, he should be in the top 2 every year!!!

GTFO!

Next it will be hes not a complete TE, oh wait, thats been said as well. Guess what? HES NEVER BEEN A COMPLETE TE, HES A RECEIVING TE. He wasnt brought in to be a great blocker so its just stupid to expect him to all of the sudden become a nasty blocker with his big WR frame.

Next we are going to critisize Barry Sanders for not being a power runner, or maybe Lawrence Taylor for not playing with enough finesse.
Total agreement.  People are just making crap up.  Just pure nonsense.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 05, 2012, 03:16:59 PM

Winslow is a diva.... that spends a lot of time on the sidelines. Highly over-rated. If we're gonna run the ball as Schiano has intimated, that renders him even more useless.

Dollars to donuts say that his knee gives out, goeas on IR, gets an injury settlement and buys a mansion with mirrors all over the house. DIVA! K1 he ain't!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 05, 2012, 03:18:53 PM

Unfortunately, too often, the shots down the field are accompanied by offensive pass interference penalties. Next yr, we draft his replacement.
Next years dfaft:

2 CB's
1TE
1RT
Depth

Good to go!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 05, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Unfortunately, too often, the shots down the field are accompanied by offensive pass interference penalties. Next yr, we draft his replacement.
Next years dfaft:

2 CB's
1TE
1RT
Depth

Good to go!

And crossing my fingers QB is not added to that list, and we are set at that position for the next 10-15 years.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#25 : May 05, 2012, 06:18:38 PM

I get it now, bucs fans want to get rid of players that has given the team production, that's kind of smart if you ask me. SMH

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 05, 2012, 06:47:34 PM

Why aren't the reply's about the hot chicks in the pics?

Is K2 really more interesting than hot chicks?

MORE PICS!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#27 : May 05, 2012, 06:51:07 PM

Who cares as long as he shows up to TC in shape and comes to play on game day.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#28 : May 05, 2012, 06:54:45 PM

Who cares as long as he shows up to TC in shape and comes to play on game day.
Word.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 05, 2012, 08:44:24 PM

Guess what? HES NEVER BEEN A COMPLETE TE, HES A RECEIVING TE. He wasnt brought in to be a great blocker so its just stupid to expect him to all of the sudden become a nasty blocker with his big WR frame.

Who said anything about a great blocker? Hell, average would suffice and he's far from that. IMO, when you make a guy the highest paid at his position, he should be complete. Dude is over-rated and the product of his last name.

Enjoy this season.... its his last in Red n Pewter.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow looks forward to showcasing his serious off-the-field talent. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools