Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow looks forward to showcasing his serious off-the-field talent. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 05, 2012, 09:42:41 PM

Why is this news?

I couldn't care less what he does in the offseason as long as he shows up in shape and without being arrested.

So he parties with hot chicks when he got time off... big **CENSORED**ing deal. Criticising him for doing that is really stupid. Wouldn't you do the same if you were in his shoes?

I mean come on. Were in May.

Personally I'd like to see a guy do everything he can to learn a new system when a coaching change is made. I'd also like to hear that he's really making an impression on the new staff, considering he was nearly traded in the off season. And I'd sure as HECK like to see him work with and repair his relationship with Freeman.

But maybe that's just me.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 05, 2012, 11:33:42 PM

Poon-hunting is not a crime.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : May 06, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

Unless you are married like Winslow is...

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 06, 2012, 12:11:40 AM

It's only a crime if you get caught (or you don't have an "open" marrage)...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 06, 2012, 12:20:29 AM

It's only a crime if you get caught (or you don't have an "open" marrage)...

Mrs. Winslow

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 06, 2012, 12:24:57 AM

I doubt she's the type who is into an open marriage.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 06, 2012, 12:38:08 AM

I doubt she's the type who is into an open marriage.

She's in the category of, "so hot, she's only going to do other hot chicks." K2 is probably in the doghouse half the time.

More than likely he's "whipped" though.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 06, 2012, 12:49:04 AM

What is it that makes participating in this particular event mean that Winslow is not working hard in the off season, not talking to Freeman or learning the playbook? Does everyone thing that NFL players spend 24 hours working on football activities? While different interests for sure do you think that the charitable concerns of D. Brooks and W. Dunn didn't take up some of their time during the offseason?

I don't particularly like Winslow but some of the conclusions drawn in this thread are pretty bizarre.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 06, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

What is it that makes participating in this particular event mean that Winslow is not working hard in the off season, not talking to Freeman or learning the playbook? Does everyone thing that NFL players spend 24 hours working on football activities? While different interests for sure do you think that the charitable concerns of D. Brooks and W. Dunn didn't take up some of their time during the offseason?

I don't particularly like Winslow but some of the conclusions drawn in this thread are pretty bizarre.

Yeah, you and most reasonable people, I think. It's just an excuse for people who don't like him to bash him.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 06, 2012, 01:29:54 AM

Yup. Welcome to Communist Russia.

(Where if you have any kind of fun, we'll put cigarettes out on your eyelids and barbed wire around your nuts.)

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#40 : May 06, 2012, 01:33:57 AM

wish i didnt have a game tomorrow at that time...it would be cool to see

He's one of the hardest workers on the team, have to prepare yourself for AFTER football

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 06, 2012, 01:44:01 AM

Does everyone think that NFL players spend 24 hours working on football activities?

Jerry Rice did.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 06, 2012, 03:02:19 AM

Does everyone think that NFL players spend 24 hours working on football activities?

Jerry Rice did.

For that one "world-beater" I can name a dozen other "world-beaters" in various sports that have other ventures outside of their sport.

1. Tiger Woods is rumored to like "Poker" a lot.
2. Your boy, and still unsigned FA, Faine has businesses he runs on the side.
3. Brees does a lot of commercials.
4. Almost every DB in the league is working on their hair full-time.
5. Sapp loved making babies.
6. Shaq always wanted to be a DJ/MC/rapper.
7. Jordan loved baseball.
8. Rex Ryan likes toes.
9. Gronk likes to party his troubles away.
10. Tebow has his religion and antiabortion group
11. Elway loved the liquor.
12. Vick beats dogs.

So again, what is the problem with K2 going to a party?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 06, 2012, 03:05:29 AM

He'll never be as good as Jerry Rice or even his own father.   He had the physical talent, but not the work ethic.   

MrGruden

Second String

#44 : May 06, 2012, 03:08:21 AM

Jerry Rice did.

When he wasn't partying/bar hopping in downtown San jose.
He was there for $2 tuesdays and from thursday-Saturday night.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow looks forward to showcasing his serious off-the-field talent. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools