Does everyone think that NFL players spend 24 hours working on football activities?
Jerry Rice did.
For that one "world-beater" I can name a dozen other "world-beaters" in various sports that have other ventures outside of their sport.
1. Tiger Woods is rumored to like "Poker" a lot.
2. Your boy, and still unsigned FA, Faine has businesses he runs on the side.
3. Brees does a lot of commercials.
4. Almost every DB in the league is working on their hair full-time.
5. Sapp loved making babies.
6. Shaq always wanted to be a DJ/MC/rapper.
7. Jordan loved baseball.
8. Rex Ryan likes toes.
9. Gronk likes to party his troubles away.
10. Tebow has his religion and antiabortion group
11. Elway loved the liquor.
12. Vick beats dogs.
So again, what is the problem with K2 going to a party?