Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers sign LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tampajim

Practice Squad

: May 06, 2012, 07:30:16 PM

It looks like the guy with zero grammar skills had a correct "source" after all.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/06/buccaneers-sign-lsu-quarterback-jordan-jefferson/

Maybe there was some influence by the ex-LSU db coach?

I just don't see this as a "Buccaneer Men" signing...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 06, 2012, 07:31:06 PM

Old news

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 06, 2012, 07:35:03 PM

Hurray for "mah sources " !!!!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 06, 2012, 07:42:14 PM

Old news

Jefferson was only here for a try-out , he wasn't actually under contract until now. So it is new news.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#4 : May 06, 2012, 07:43:32 PM

It looks like the guy with zero grammar skills had a correct "source" after all.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/06/buccaneers-sign-lsu-quarterback-jordan-jefferson/

Maybe there was some influence by the ex-LSU db coach?

I just don't see this as a "Buccaneer Men" signing...
He was signed just to fill a roster spot for camp. The guy flat out sucks. He has no skills whatsoever and I've seen a lot of his games. I can't believe we even invited him for a tryout.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 06, 2012, 07:46:50 PM

A LOT of people have seen him play, and yes, he folds like a wet paper towel and he is a camp body, PS guy.  He suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Plays like he is having panic attacks all the time.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 06, 2012, 07:47:01 PM

Old news

Jefferson was only here for a try-out , he wasn't actually under contract until now. So it is new news.

Old news as in this morning.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1295173.0.html

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

McCoy93

Starter

#7 : May 06, 2012, 07:47:03 PM

camp body

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 06, 2012, 07:56:13 PM

7 hours ago isn't that old of news , lol . Not everyone lives on here. Don't see a problem starting a thread about this.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 06, 2012, 07:58:11 PM

7 hours ago isn't that old of news , lol . Not everyone lives on here. Don't see a problem starting a thread about this.

Knock yourself out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 06, 2012, 07:59:22 PM

Knock yourself out.
Literally.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 06, 2012, 08:03:00 PM

Knock yourself out.
Literally.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#12 : May 06, 2012, 10:57:40 PM

Knock yourself out.
Literally.

This

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 06, 2012, 11:15:10 PM

You know this is the part that pisses me off.

We could have signed Kellen Moore.

A real legitimate threat to make the roster and be a back up.

But no we sign Jordan Jefferson..A lesser weaker crappier version of JaMarcus Russell.

Jefferson is a loser. He won't amount to ANYTHING.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 06, 2012, 11:16:22 PM

He's a big dude, maybe they'll find another position for him. Because it sure as heck isn't gonna work out for him at QB.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers sign LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools