Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#75 : May 07, 2012, 11:37:09 AM

You were still a giant unappreciative **CENSORED** about him. That's why.

You DESERVE no praise for being right om him the way you conducted yourself.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#76 : May 07, 2012, 11:38:26 AM

The ridiculous thing is that I am not a troll at all.   Just another Buc fan who happens to see the shortcomings in the team that others don't seem to notice at the moment.   Strange how everyone now realizes I was right about Raheem, but nobody would admit that 3 years ago...
And your sollution to those shortcomings is Tim Tebow and Barrett Ruud....

... You are a **CENSORED**ing troll.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : May 07, 2012, 11:42:48 AM

Tebow and Ruud would be very good steps in the right direction for sure.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#78 : May 07, 2012, 11:43:45 AM

You were still a giant unappreciative **CENSORED** about him. That's why.

You DESERVE no praise for being right om him the way you conducted yourself.

Regardless of how I "conducted myself", I was right.   When you are right, you are right.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#79 : May 07, 2012, 11:50:57 AM

Tebow and Ruud would be very good steps in the right direction for sure.

If the "right direction" is another top 5 pick.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#80 : May 07, 2012, 12:13:36 PM

Java, no. Your thinking is wrong.

You might have been right, but you weren't right because of any football knowlege. You hated Raheem for being whio he was and when 2011 unfortunately happened, you tried to act like you were the messiah who saw it coming and berated me, my friends on here, and any other bucs fan for enjoying 2010. Our future was bright at that moment, there was no need for you too oput us down, but you did--and you did purely to get yur point across by being rude, obnoxious, and breaking numerous rules. You were even out and out suspended for it and you come back and continue to do the same thing. You wanna know why you're still here? Because PRPatrol has not been around.

You've constantly tried to label me as a bandwagon fan and try and say that I don't deserve to call myself a fan purely because I enjoy things and you do not. If there's anyone that has made my stay here an unpleasent one at times, it's you.

90% of the forum is tired of you, and deep down I've tried to tell myself, "Hey, Java's a nice guy at heart." I have even PM'd you begging you to put an end to this cynical tirade TIME AND TIME AGAIN in the past and you refused. I finally gave up on that. Instead, every time we have a good conversation, you have to be the one guy telling me how GRUDEN would have done it or how you supposedly were gonna go to a PR get together and "Couldn't make it" as if you actually wanted to spend time with the people who hate you.

I try to put up with you, I really do--I don't know why you're even allowed to be here, but there will come a day you aren't, because I know you and you won't be able to keep lasting like this.

Karma, my friend.

By the way, you should also know that I talk to long-time bucs fans much like yourself who state to me that YOU are the reason they left this place. THEY CAN'T STAND YOU! It wasn't ALL Rah, you can bet on that.
: May 07, 2012, 01:18:22 PM 3rd String Kicker

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#81 : May 07, 2012, 12:41:30 PM

Java, no. Your thinking is wrong.

You might have been right, but you weren't right because of any football knowlege. You hated Raheem for being whio he was

Wrong.

I liked Raheem.   I thought he was a great guy.   But I didn't think he was ready to be a head coach yet. 

I was right.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#82 : May 07, 2012, 12:44:04 PM

"Mom, Java is touching me!"

"Java! Stop touching your sister."

It really gets old. Congratulations to you though, Vin, I'm sure you'll change things.

You respond = Java wins.
It really is that simple.

Java's trolling is not the issue I commented on. Java's trolling is neither worth commenting on not worth responding to because it's so obvious. I agree with you that responding to his obvious trolling is a waste of time and exactly what he wants. Hopefully more poster realize that after seeing Java exposed in this thread. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#83 : May 07, 2012, 12:45:22 PM

YOU are the reason

I was here years and years before Raheem ever came around.    I didn't see anyone leaving because of me.    I did notice a lot of people leave when Raheem became coach though because he was not a real NFL head coach.

I can't say that I blame them.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#84 : May 07, 2012, 12:48:18 PM

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#85 : May 07, 2012, 12:50:48 PM

You also were Jdog, which was banned prior to your JavaRay stint. You have not learned your lesson since. You've been lucky as hell to last this long.

And THEY DID leave because of you. You, and the TBBB going down.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#86 : May 07, 2012, 01:05:36 PM

JDog was the account I always used.   I only used this one to read insider back then.   I never posted with it.   Then when they couldnt figure out how to re-activate the JDog account, I started posting with this one.

I've never used more than one account at once.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#87 : May 07, 2012, 01:18:00 PM

Sure.....

And youve never said we should trade Freeman for Tebow.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools