Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giddy Like a School Girl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

Zellination

Starter

: May 09, 2012, 08:38:37 PM

:o   Back to Trollinate the board....and for the new mods, that meant in the old Rivals Days way back when that me and the Ironphist took care of business....miss those days...but I am Giddy to see the new direction of the Bucs...
I took a break from being a fan when  THE GREATEST COACH WE EVER HAD WAS FIRED..........back for some Schianomania.

Quote from: 3SK
All caps are reserved for PR Staff.
: May 10, 2012, 07:51:34 AM 3rd String Kicker

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 09, 2012, 08:42:26 PM

took care of what business?

-------------------------------------------------------

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#2 : May 09, 2012, 08:46:09 PM

Ignore.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 09, 2012, 08:53:18 PM

good to see him back

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

danimal09

Starter

#4 : May 09, 2012, 08:55:54 PM

Dumbest thread ever

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 09, 2012, 09:01:21 PM

Crowded elevators smell funny to midgets!#Random

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 09, 2012, 09:06:39 PM

I took a break from being a fan when  THE GREATEST COACH WE EVER HAD WAS FIRED..........back for some Schianomania.

You were gone since 1984?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 09, 2012, 09:07:37 PM

You were gone since 1984?

lol

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Jr.3

Second String

#8 : May 09, 2012, 09:12:27 PM

At least Pac and Lac are'nt back yet.

Piratic

Second String
#9 : May 09, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

I took a break from being a fan...
Pathetic. 

took care of what business?
Which ever business it was, I'm sure it was done with a sense of unyielding loyalty.

Ignore.
Yup.

For me, that makes 4.

good to see him back
I wasn't here when "school girl" was here last, but if this thread is indicative of his thought processes, how could you possibly feel that way? 

Dumbest thread ever
Not quite, but stupid **CENSORED** like this does indeed belong here on the Red Board.

Now Playing: Lovie 2.0 w/ Speed In Space!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : May 09, 2012, 10:07:45 PM

I took a break from being a fan when  THE GREATEST COACH WE EVER HAD WAS FIRED..........

See.   I told you guys a lot of the best posters left just because Gruden was fired and replaced with Raheem...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 09, 2012, 10:14:07 PM

At least Pac and Lac are'nt back yet.

lol

Now that brings back memories.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 09, 2012, 10:18:07 PM

nice to see Zell is well

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#13 : May 09, 2012, 10:22:57 PM

nice to see Zell is well

Those of us who have been around long enough here know that he is quite a good poster when he wants to be.   And I find him to be funny when he's goofing around.    Some people here on this forum take things too seriously.   This forum needs more Zells to come back.   (not that there is more than one Zell, LOL)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 09, 2012, 10:29:38 PM

nice to see Zell is well

Those of us who have been around long enough here know that he is quite a good poster when he wants to be.   And I find him to be funny when he's goofing around.    Some people here on this forum take things too seriously.   This forum needs more Zells to come back.   (not that there is more than one Zell, LOL)
I've always found him entertaining.  Now if 'phist ...

Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giddy Like a School Girl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools