Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giddy Like a School Girl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 09, 2012, 10:30:19 PM

Hmm....never knew ya. :D Welcome! I'm Beatles/Matt! Homer and proud. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 09, 2012, 10:36:33 PM

nice to see Zell is well

Those of us who have been around long enough here know that he is quite a good poster when he wants to be.   And I find him to be funny when he's goofing around.    Some people here on this forum take things too seriously.   This forum needs more Zells to come back.   (not that there is more than one Zell, LOL)

As opposed to wanting you gone?   If/when you are out of here I doubt we see any threads clamoring for your return.  Unless its started by one of your mults.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 09, 2012, 10:43:54 PM

nice to see Zell is well
Those of us who have been around long enough here know that he is quite a good poster when he wants to be.   And I find him to be funny when he's goofing around.    Some people here on this forum take things too seriously.   This forum needs more Zells to come back.   (not that there is more than one Zell, LOL)
As opposed to wanting you gone?   If/when you are out of here I doubt we see any threads clamoring for your return.  Unless its started by one of your mults.
A lot is changing with Schiano's hiring.  Might be interesting to see where it takes the board.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : May 09, 2012, 10:44:24 PM

Hmm....never knew ya. :D Welcome! I'm Beatles/Matt! Homer and proud. :)

Beatles, your current sig is lame.   You need to go back to your old one.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 09, 2012, 10:46:08 PM

When you give me my REAL old one i'll think about it. ;)

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 09, 2012, 10:46:33 PM

nice to see Zell is well

I'd clamor for his return! LOL I think it's hilarious that there are so many of you who loathe this guy haha...He could say one word and your asshoIes get all hurt..He provides entertainment for some of us here haha.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 09, 2012, 10:48:06 PM

When you give me my REAL old one i'll think about it. ;)

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 09, 2012, 10:49:12 PM

nice to see Zell is well

I'd clamor for his return! LOL I think it's hilarious that there are so many of you who loathe this guy haha...He could say one word and your asshoIes get all hurt..He provides entertainment for some of us here haha.

The new blood doesn't know Zell like we do.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 09, 2012, 10:49:14 PM

nice to see Zell is well

The funny thing is that if Anti-Java left, nobody would even notice he was gone.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 09, 2012, 10:49:34 PM

nice to see Zell is well

Nice language.    Java is costing PR money, I know several people who have not renewed because of his nonsense.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 09, 2012, 10:49:39 PM

Yer gettin' warmer on the sig...:D

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 09, 2012, 10:50:25 PM

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 09, 2012, 10:50:50 PM

nice to see Zell is well

The funny thing is that if Anti-Java left, nobody would even notice he was gone.

Is that your angle?  Getting noticed?   You talk like a teenage girl.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 09, 2012, 10:51:06 PM

Just when you thought it was all but over...

Lord Zell returns.

The ultimately Shartposter. :D

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 09, 2012, 10:51:39 PM

There ya go :D

Don't think just cause I got this one I didn't like it. :)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giddy Like a School Girl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools