Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15

Hate

Hall of Famer
#45 : May 15, 2012, 11:02:54 AM

Here he is now without his shirt.    He looks quite different.

I won't even begin to speculate on the age of that lil boy or where that pic came from

*shakes head*

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : May 15, 2012, 11:07:13 AM

Ya, google is pretty scary stuff.    You retard.

Go to images.google.com

search on "shirtless skinny guy"

He is the first image.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#47 : May 15, 2012, 11:18:29 AM

Shocking . . . ..  Java, you need help

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 15, 2012, 11:25:07 AM

Java that was funny. Have to give you one for that.

I'm glad you get that I'm joking most of the time...     

That kid does kind of look like Freeman though now that he's skinnied down doesn't he?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#49 : May 15, 2012, 11:26:34 AM

Sounds like you are volunteering to help.   Sorry, I'm not into boys, he's all yours.    that is, if he's also gay and over 18 and interested in you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#50 : May 15, 2012, 11:36:56 AM

Ya, google is pretty scary stuff.    You retard.

Go to images.google.com

search on "shirtless skinny guy"

He is the first image.

my bad, J.... i just assumed it was from your personal collection, stored with the ones of me that you've saved to your hard drive.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#51 : May 15, 2012, 11:38:47 AM

You probably don't know this, but that pic is now stored on your hard drive simply by you viewing it.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#52 : May 15, 2012, 11:39:32 AM

You retard.
Unwarranted personal attack.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#53 : May 15, 2012, 11:45:49 AM

no one said he was. to pretend that play calling wasnt a huge problem is retarded though. Olson didnt try to make Freeman more Brees like? Or Freeman just decided he didnt want to run anymore. Pretty easy to determine which had a large effect....that is with logic. Players dont just change a huge successful part of their game out of the blue on their own. If you dont think Blount was misused at all, well Ive lost all respect for any opinion you could have on football. The guy had a bunch of games where he had less than 5 carries in the first half. A back like that and you only get him the ball 5 times? Yeah, Im sure he refused to block or catch. Sounds likely.

There may be some gray, but youre trying to blur it so far you cant see any of the black or white. Only problem is, is that anyone with a a memory or dvdr can go back and point out all the black and white youre trying to hide.

im not pretending the playcalling was great, im just not hopping on with the idea that it was all on olson.  i dont know how playcalling even correlates to freeman tucking and running.  and the fact that having freeman meet brees is a bad thing?  c'mon.  its pretty easy to assume we know what happened last year...doesnt make it true.  sorry, but logic doesnt apply here imo.

as for blount, and as long as we are assuming, im gonna assume he didnt bust his tail in practice.  he didnt prove he could be trusted with routes, audibles, and blitz protections.  im gonna assume he came late to meetings and didnt pay attention when he did show up.  then im gonna assume thats why he didnt get more carries and trust from the staff.  thats why he didnt get more passing play downs.  im also gonna assume we didnt run the ball very well consistently, and we didnt run it great early in games.  im gonna assume we had a porous defense and got behind early in games.  because, yes, i do think he can catch a screen pass.  i think as a 250lb RB he has the ability to block.

as for me trying to hide black and white...until someone comes up with a dvr'd game where it catches freeman asking to run and olson saying "no, stay in the pocket and throw the 2 yard dumpoff to lumpkin" then no, im sticking with my gray theory.  until PR comes out with a story that freeman was told not to leave the pocket...gray.  now im sure it was stressed that he is the franchise, and we dont want him injured...but we won a lot of games in 2010 with plenty of help from freemans runs...i think it was a joint effort to keep him in the pocket.

once again, NO ONE EVER SAID IT WAS A LL OLSONS FAULT. Surely if I post it enough you might read it. Athletic QBs just dont change their game after having a very successful season. You can create all the hypothetical BS you want and color it grey, it doesnt change the fact that there is documented proof of Olsons constant suckage. Theres proof he wanted Freeman to be more like Brees. Theres proof his play calling sucked. Theres proof he never even tried to get Blount going in most every game. Assume all you like, but its fact that the Bucs never committed to the run last year, especially in the first half. If you arent getting the run game going early, it sets you up for a bunch of 3 and outs, no early scoring, and a good chance youll be down a decent amount and have to abandon the run game.....which happened nearly every game last year. Those are all facts. All you bring to the table is "grey" based on nothing other than your own theories. Playing to not get hurt is how you actually get hurt. Have you ever seen a player play to not get hurt?(maybe Deion Sanders?) Thats not the mentality of a strong willed athlete. You can throw in all these "dont get hurt" scenarios, but thats more than an assumption. Thats flat out fantasy.

You are the one assuming by basing your opinion off of absolutely NOTHING. Im going off all the information that was presented by PR and other media outlets.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#54 : May 15, 2012, 11:46:05 AM

You probably don't know this, but that pic is now stored on your hard drive simply by you viewing it.

You very well may be right.... but i have no idea how to retrieve it, nor do i want to.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#55 : May 15, 2012, 11:50:46 AM

Sounds like you are volunteering to help.   Sorry, I'm not into boys, he's all yours.    that is, if he's also gay and over 18 and interested in you.

hahaha, nice try to spin that one away.

honestly, no one cares that your gay. The little boy part is disturbing though. Maybe you should talk with bucsguru, hes quite informed on these things.

In all seriousness, why would you even post a picture of a shirtless boy of a questionable age? Your judgement is as poor as your attempts to disguise your trolling.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#56 : May 15, 2012, 11:55:03 AM

You retard.
Unwarranted personal attack.

Really?   He accuses me of being a homosexual pedophile and it's unwarranted?    Ya, right.    If anything, it's completely warranted.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#57 : May 15, 2012, 11:57:43 AM

In all seriousness, why would you even post a picture of a shirtless boy of a questionable age?

I find it strange that you think of that picture sexually.     Quite disturbing.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#58 : May 15, 2012, 12:02:13 PM

Damn..

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#59 : May 15, 2012, 12:31:28 PM

Now that we've had time to get past the deviant/disturbing activity....back on topic.

@PewterReport
Bucs QB Josh Freeman has lost 20-25 pounds and is weighing around 240 pounds. Freeman said he was heavier in 2010 than he was in 2011

I refuse to believe he was heavier in '10 than he was last yr.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools