Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15

Condor Bastadon

Starter

« #165 : June 24, 2012, 05:00:28 PM »

Freeman 2012 Beast mode stats:

4350 passing yards
380 rushing yards
29 TDs
14 Ints
Completion percentage over 65

But what body fat percentage?

I'm kinda with Dolorous in that i'd like to see him 240-250 like Big Ben. Adds a bit of durability which will help if he's running around again. Also, one of the best things about Free is his ability to shake off linemen and LB's. Maybe he can still do it at his current size, in which case great. Either way....none of that really matters if Free is still inaccurate and making dumb decisions...those issues are far more important than his playing weight.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #166 : June 24, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »

If he has maintained his muscle and only lost fat, which it appears he has, then I don't see why it would effect his ability to shake off would be tacklers. He should be just as strong as before but with more quickness, agility, flexibility, and stamina. Cam certainly isn't fat, but he didn't have any problems shaking off defenders last year.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #167 : June 24, 2012, 05:37:01 PM »

If he has maintained his muscle and only lost fat, which it appears he has, then I don't see why it would effect his ability to shake off would be tacklers. He should be just as strong as before but with more quickness, agility, flexibility, and stamina. Cam certainly isn't fat, but he didn't have any problems shaking off defenders last year.

I agree.  I certainly don't see any negative to him losing those pounds he put on last season and getting in better shape.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #168 : July 02, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »

Scary...almost don't even recognize him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #169 : July 02, 2012, 12:53:41 PM »

I know Morgan. He looks like Cam Newton instead of Ben Rapistberger.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #170 : July 02, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »

He looks like Cam Newton instead of Ben Rapistberger.

i dont really care about his weight until it shows to be an issue.   freeman is a 4.9 40 guy, while newton is a 4.5 guy.  so it might be better for him to have the additional size?  or it might not matter one iota.  season cant get here fast enough, waaaaay too many MLB highlights on tv.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #171 : July 02, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »

For a moment I thought I was reading a thread on a Cosmo or US Weekly website.

Need some manning up 'round here.  :)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #172 : July 02, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »

Need some manning up 'round here.  :)

Ask...and you shall receive..

;)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #173 : July 02, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »

Ouch...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #174 : July 02, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

Can't see the pics but I do know that 5%-8% body fat is serious body builder in competition shape percentage. Too low for an athlete. Less than 5% seriously jeopardizes your health and is indicative of an eating disorder.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #175 : January 17, 2013, 04:13:12 PM »

GameTime:
"while it easily could have been olson...it might have been freeman who wanted to become more of a pocket passer as well. just seems like a scapegoat assumption to me."

Is that the voice of reason I hear in a sea of Freepologists? The scapegoat may have changed, but the assumption has not.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #176 : February 05, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »

Damn that Olson! He's still holding Freeman back.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #177 : February 05, 2013, 06:01:57 PM »

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/8915428/image/1/josh-freeman-josh-freeman-recreates-michael-jackson-thriller-wall-cover-espn-magazine-music-issue

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #178 : February 05, 2013, 06:04:30 PM »

That explains it.   He wants to be Michael Jackson.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #179 : February 05, 2013, 06:46:16 PM »

Booger McFarland Seems Irked By Freeman Photo

It seems former Bucs defensive tackle Booger McFarland is troubled by a Bucs starting quarterback posing as former pop icon Michael Jackson.

The photo was leaked by — who else? — the four-letter. Bucs quarterback Josh Freeman posed for a photo portraying a former pop star of both questionable character and a background of fighting legal charges of disturbing personal behavior.

Throw in the fact that posing for this photo took place during Freeman’s four-game freefall when the Bucs went from playoff contenders to watching the postseason from the couch, Joe’s not surprised the four-letter leaking the photo got Bucs fans talking.

Among them is McFarland.

A two-time Super Bowl winner, McFarland briefly touched upon this subject during his daily “Five at Five” segment heard locally on the show he co-hosts, ”Booger and Rich,” on WHFS-FM 98.7.

“Well, I happen to look and I saw Josh Freeman. At first, I thought it was Michael Jackson. Freeman is posing for ESPN the Magazine in their throwback edition soon to be on newsstands; he is posing as Michael Jackson. And I got to say, at first glance, he sort of looks like a young Michael Jackson. Seems to me Josh Freeman has a lot of time on his hands when you can pose as Michael Jackson on the heels of what Joe Flacco just did. I think everybody today is wondering — think in the back of your mind, come on, work with me — tell me you are not thinking in the back of your mind, ‘Joe Flacco did it. How come Josh Freeman can’t? Why can’t he go from suspect to MVP and champion?’ Mmm… maybe Michael Jackson knows?”

First off, let Joe be clear: Freeman posed for this photo during his four-game December freefall, not in the past few days.

Joe blames this more on BSPN than anyone else. Why the hell were the slick suits trying to get any athlete to pose as this weirdo? What, no one wanted to pose as Roman Polanski?

Yes, Josh is allowed to do whatever he wants on his own free time. But when you are a starting NFL quarterback, there are consequences for your choices that normal Americans do not have, good bad or indifferent.

This sort of reminds Joe of when Tony Romo and his then girlfriend (now wife) Candice Crawford jetted off for a weekend of thrashing between the sheets and sun and fun in Mexico while he and the Cowboys were struggling.

The city of Dallas nearly had an ice storm! And Romo didn’t even pose as an (alleged) pedophile.

Shame on BSPN for trying to set up any athlete like this!

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=82887
« : February 05, 2013, 06:48:25 PM Morgan »
  Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman weight loss « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools