Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: U.S. Army soldier brutally beaten in South Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 20

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 15, 2012, 06:06:27 PM

So am I.  Wonder how much play this story gets . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 15, 2012, 06:17:19 PM

... Good to see our local race baiters out in force, though.

It's absolutely disgusting & entirely dishonorable to this soldier's plight that people are using his suffering to advance their own political agenda..

Makes me sick.

Some real scum bags in this thread.

lol

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 15, 2012, 06:17:21 PM

I couldn't care less about that.

I wonder how long it's going to take to catch the animals that committed this crime and prosecute their sorry asses.

That.....is what matters.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 15, 2012, 06:21:11 PM

It's absolutely disgusting & entirely dishonorable to this soldier's plight that people are using his suffering to advance their own political agenda..

Makes me sick.

Don't be a coward, respond to each post separately if you feel someone is a "scumbag".

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 15, 2012, 06:23:12 PM

Makes me sick.

Don't be a coward, respond to each post separately if you feel someone is a "scumbag".

Kiss my ass. I'm here, scumbag, bring it on. YOU make me sick.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 15, 2012, 06:28:59 PM

this event makes me sick.  we will see if the community provides the outrage seen in Sanford. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 15, 2012, 06:31:38 PM

Makes me sick.

That's better.

Unfortunately your ridiculous rant still has no merit, the mention of a double standard, or a hoody, doesn't equate to "pushing a political agenda". It's simply bringing up facts, facts that matter. Try not to be so dramatic, did you stomp your foot when you threw that little tantrum? I bet you did, that's cute.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 15, 2012, 06:33:34 PM

this event makes me sick.  we will see if the community provides the outrage seen in Sanford.

Oh here we go....

What does the media think is sure to follow.... ::)

: May 15, 2012, 06:50:51 PM Durango 95

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 15, 2012, 06:37:52 PM

Makes me sick.

That's better.

Unfortunately your ridiculous rant still has no merit, the mention of a double standard, or a hoody, doesn't equate to "pushing a political agenda". It's simply bringing up facts, facts that matter. Try not to be so dramatic, did you stomp your foot when you threw that little tantrum? I bet you did, that's cute.

I thought you had something to offer but as Klink pointed out, it's just mindless race baiting.
Carry on, pea brain.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 15, 2012, 06:49:49 PM

As much as the community wants it to get.

If the community unites and demands justice, the media will be there.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 15, 2012, 06:50:33 PM

Just because you feel like making a claim doesn't mean it's true. Nowhere have I "race baited".  I pointed out the fact that the assaulters had hoodies over their heads. We learned from various people in the TM thread that it's ridiculous to believe a person looks suspcious if they are walking around at night wearing a hoody, didn't we? Yep, we did...so this case is clearly just a coincidence.

Btw, nowhere have I made so much as ONE comment about race in this thread, which proves how eager you cowards are to make that accusation. You don't even need evidence of any kind, you just let it fly. And I'M the pathetic one.....right.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : May 15, 2012, 06:59:38 PM

Sorry, Escobar is right on this one.   People were/are outraged that Zimmerman may have "profiled" Martin.   This incident underscores the reality of it all.  It will be interesting if the media picks up on that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 15, 2012, 07:00:45 PM

On that note,  I wonder how many athletes, musicians, politicians, etc.  will be donning their hoodies tomorrow in a show of unity?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 15, 2012, 07:09:41 PM

Wow. Uncalled for.

What are the chances of your car breaking down, at 3am, on that side of town?

Stay in car and fall for help.

Yeah, what do you mean "on that side of town?"

He has only been here a month according to the article and he was trying to walk home (pretty long walk though I must say)
I'm not justifying what happened. I think it's horrifying what happened and the attackers should be made an example of.

I was just pointing out the unfortunate sequence of events that led to the attack and how I would avoid it in the future.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#29 : May 15, 2012, 07:31:18 PM

Hopefully enough to get the punks identified and caught ...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: U.S. Army soldier brutally beaten in South Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools