Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why so much hate on Blount? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 15, 2012, 04:40:13 PM

Reports of bad attitude last season.

link?

I think I saw it in a PR insider article but I do know that I heard that from somebody who works very close with the team. They said he was a pain in the ass to deal with sometimes and didnt want to be a team player. Hes gonna have to change some of that if its true.

ahhh, so we are supposed to take heresy as fact? Or we are supposed to believe the old "friend of a friend told me" story?  Funny, youre the only one saying this and if it was mentioned by PR(or any other media outlet), Bucs fans would still be regurgitating those same sentiments. I call complete BS.

Do whatever you want with it. Just what I heard.

lol, so you have no proof. Thought so. Well, I heard that he was a good teammate and had a great attitude. I dont have proof or anything, but I think its more valid than yours. My friend of a friend has better connections. lol

kind of reminds me of NavyBuc. Just make it up and hope to hell people believe you.

Cool. Fine with me.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : May 15, 2012, 04:41:38 PM

He's very good - at some things. He hasn't demonstrated the entire skill set required for a modern NFL RB to stay on the field. And every time someone points this out, you girls pee your panties and start crying "Haters!"

Kind of funny if you ask me.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 15, 2012, 04:51:10 PM

He's very good - at some things. He hasn't demonstrated the entire skill set required for a modern NFL RB to stay on the field. And every time someone points this out, you girls pee your panties and start crying "Haters!"

Thats because most people dont say he "hasnt", they say he "cant." Huge difference there dont you think?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 15, 2012, 04:51:17 PM

After a 10 game losing streak, everyone is looking for a scapegoat. His sudden inexplicable case of fumblitis certainly added fuel to the fire too.
    Anyway, Coach Schiano is giving EVERYONE a clean slate to start this season, so I'll roll with that.
    One thing for sure; Coach will NOT tolerate fumblitis or dropsies... Attention to detail applies to everyone all the time!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 15, 2012, 04:55:54 PM

Thats because most people dont say he "hasnt", they say he "cant." Huge difference there dont you think?

Not on the scoreboard, no. Blount would have more success in the running game if he can demonstrate that he is a threat in the passing game. And he'll get more snaps as well.

But we haven't seen that yet. No, all we've seen are a **CENSORED**pot full of excuses made for him.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 15, 2012, 04:59:36 PM

Anyway, Coach Schiano is giving EVERYONE a clean slate to start this season, so I'll roll with that.
    One thing for sure; Coach will NOT tolerate fumblitis or dropsies... Attention to detail applies to everyone all the time!

Agree last season is old news. Its all about now.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 15, 2012, 05:02:50 PM

Not on the scoreboard, no. Blount would have more success in the running game if he can demonstrate that he is a threat in the passing game. And he'll get more snaps as well.

But we haven't seen that yet. No, all we've seen are a **CENSORED**pot full of excuses made for him.

huh? This is in no way relevant to anything in the previous posts. If you want to follow me around because I ragged on your pedo friend Java, fine, but at least try to follow along(pretty obvious as youve reponded to only posts in nearly every thread Ive posted). Blount has had tons of success in the run game regardless of what he can do in the passing game. Now Im sure the Bucs running the ball less than 8 times in the first half of a ton of games last year is because Blount couldnt pass protect right?

You know, just because someone dogs your lover Java doesnt mean you have to get all butt hurt.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 15, 2012, 05:10:05 PM

LOL, people sure jump on each other quickly here.

http://www.buccaneers101.com/2012/01/30/former-bucs-beat-writer-blasts-mike-williams-and-legarrette-blount/?doing_wp_cron

I recalled there being reports of Blount's attitude, so I searched and found that, which is definitely what I was thinking of.

Personally, I love Blount. I'd love to see him utilized and capable as a receiver because getting him the ball in open space has to be terrifying to the other team.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 15, 2012, 05:15:16 PM

If you want to follow me around because I ragged on your pedo friend Java, fine, but at least try to follow along(pretty obvious as youve reponded to only posts in nearly every thread Ive posted).

You quoted me, idiot.

Blount has had tons of success in the run game regardless of what he can do in the passing game.

And he would have even more success if he established himself as a threat in the passing game. Try to follow along.

Now Im sure the Bucs running the ball less than 8 times in the first half of a ton of games last year is because Blount couldnt pass protect right?

Only a nitwit like yourself would come up with that kind of logic.

*slurp*slurp*slurp*gag*choke*slurp*slurp*

Can't understand you with your mouth full. Now wipe off your chin and cut the stupid crap.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#24 : May 15, 2012, 05:18:51 PM

After a 10 game losing streak, everyone is looking for a scapegoat. His sudden inexplicable case of fumblitis certainly added fuel to the fire too.

It was amazing that the two guys that Rah chose to make "examples" of ( Blount & Price) were  both guys who were giving an effort on the field.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 15, 2012, 05:39:08 PM

The bad attitude is nonsense. Charlie Campbell wrote an article on Walter's football that Blount and Mike Williams were lazy last year. It was from an unnamed source.... ::) but ever since, people claim Blount is lazy and doesn't try hard enough. Truth is, any story you pull up by a named source says that Blount is a very polite, and well mannered young man. Anything else is just hear-say.

As far as him being good. He is obviously amazing at running the ball. He is not a complete back. He needs to improve his pass blocking and route running, but when it comes to just straight up running the ball he is outstanding.....and yet some Buc fans can't admit that and would have us trade or cut him.

THAT is the hate the OP is talking about.....I believe. And it is mind boggling to me.

Also.....bringing up the punch in college is beyond ridiculous. It was almost 4 years ago. He lost his head and punched a guy and paid a severe price for it. The end. He wasn't a Buc at the time. He wasn't even in the NFL. You want to hate a guy that raped a girl in college or beat his girlfriend, that is reasonable. Trying to hate on a guy because he punched another guy while in college is not reasonable. GTFO it.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 15, 2012, 05:40:14 PM

If you want to follow me around because I ragged on your pedo friend Java, fine, but at least try to follow along(pretty obvious as youve reponded to only posts in nearly every thread Ive posted).

You quoted me, idiot.

Blount has had tons of success in the run game regardless of what he can do in the passing game.

And he would have even more success if he established himself as a threat in the passing game. Try to follow along.

Now Im sure the Bucs running the ball less than 8 times in the first half of a ton of games last year is because Blount couldnt pass protect right?

Only a nitwit like yourself would come up with that kind of logic.

*slurp*slurp*slurp*gag*choke*slurp*slurp*

Can't understand you with your mouth full. Now wipe off your chin and cut the stupid crap.

Im being trolled here, but cant resist. I quoted you in 6 different threads? Nope, but yet you followed me into each one only responding to my posts. The logic in that is your logic. You said if Blount would establish himself in the passing game, he might get more carries. By that logic, he only got a handful of carries in the first half of games because he couldnt passblock.

Whats funny is I have a troll name calling me and resorting to childish insults when he presents himself as some sort of higher intelligence thats above others. Whats the matter, the Javas lover comment really got you huh? Funny how the truth gets trolls riled up.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 15, 2012, 05:59:17 PM

Posting on the Red Board does not constitute following you around. I generally only address you after you quote me, as it's not particularly enjoyable or informative to talk to someone such as yourself.

There is more to establishing yourself in the passing game then learning to passblock. If a RB can demonstrate that he is a receiving threat, he doesn't telegraph the play by his presence on the field. And I said more snaps, not more carries. See if you can figure out the difference.

I insulted you after you insulted me. I'm just a lot better at it than you are.

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 15, 2012, 06:31:33 PM

Dude Doug Martin is better. Just because 90 percent off the fan base and every writer who has wrote about it thinks so doesn't mean people hate Blount. Blount is a good runner and will get his share of carries. Java and about 2 other posters are the only ones who want Blount gone.

link?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 15, 2012, 07:12:44 PM

Posting on the Red Board does not constitute following you around. I generally only address you after you quote me, as it's not particularly enjoyable or informative to talk to someone such as yourself.

There is more to establishing yourself in the passing game then learning to passblock. If a RB can demonstrate that he is a receiving threat, he doesn't telegraph the play by his presence on the field. And I said more snaps, not more carries. See if you can figure out the difference.

I insulted you after you insulted me. I'm just a lot better at it than you are.

Not fumbling on key drives , thereby giving the other team the ball in good field position and ultimately getting his team further behind ,  might help up the amount of snaps he played also...

Oh wait , his fumbles were Greg Olsen's fault also right ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why so much hate on Blount? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools