Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OTA pics « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 16, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Hello, Mr. Biggers...glad to see that nothing has changed...and keep up the mediocrity. For any criticism that comes your way we can just counter it with..."he plays decent for a guy drafted in the 7th"...I'm sure that makes everyone feel better after you allow the 12th catch of the afternoon...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 16, 2012, 06:37:42 PM

I think everyone is way too hard on Biggers. He's going into his third season, has only had one offseason and was put into a pretty impossible situation of being the #1 CB on a team that never pressured opposing QBs and had mostly given up.

I think Biggers is a fighter and is going to prove a lot of you wrong.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 16, 2012, 07:48:06 PM

You know..I hope you are right and I hope EJ shows out this year and shows he can be a legitimate, contributing, consistent starter...

..I also hope that there is a gorgeous exotic woman in bed with my wife when I get home and they invite me to come "play"...

Both "hopes" have about the same amount of possibility of coming true...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 16, 2012, 08:12:53 PM

I think everyone is way too hard on Biggers. He's going into his third season, has only had one offseason and was put into a pretty impossible situation of being the #1 CB on a team that never pressured opposing QBs and had mostly given up.

I think Biggers is a fighter and is going to prove a lot of you wrong.

That may be true, but he lacks good instincts IMO.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 16, 2012, 08:18:15 PM

KC Joyner's pre-2011 guide based on the 2010 season:

The stat is yards per attempt. The color coding is for the wide receivers going up against them. Red = bad matchup for WR, yellow = average, green = good.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 16, 2012, 11:14:29 PM

You know..I hope you are right and I hope EJ shows out this year and shows he can be a legitimate, contributing, consistent starter...

..I also hope that there is a gorgeous exotic woman in bed with my wife when I get home and they invite me to come "play"...

....It's happened to me before.

Well, Idk about "exotic," but her friend sure was pretty hot...

Anything is possible my friend.  ;D

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 16, 2012, 11:32:10 PM

....It's happened to me before.

Well, Idk about "exotic," but her friend sure was pretty hot...

Anything is possible my friend.  ;D

......<----- This pot is full of envy.

Had to have been a girlfriend, bro...cause that sh!t don't happen to married folk...

:'(

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 16, 2012, 11:38:38 PM

KC Joyner's pre-2011 guide based on the 2010 season:

The stat is yards per attempt. The color coding is for the wide receivers going up against them. Red = bad matchup for WR, yellow = average, green = good.

Just an F.Y.I., defending Biggers can't be used as a charitable gift when filing 2012 taxes....

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 16, 2012, 11:39:43 PM

Even if I paid for KC Joyner's content to do so?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 16, 2012, 11:41:18 PM

That's true chace - but you having the sigpic sure does.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 16, 2012, 11:42:42 PM

Hello, Mr. Biggers...glad to see that nothing has changed...and keep up the mediocrity. For any criticism that comes your way we can just counter it with..."he plays decent for a guy drafted in the 7th"...I'm sure that makes everyone feel better after you allow the 12th catch of the afternoon...

Whats that old saying?     A picture speaks a thousand words?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 16, 2012, 11:48:05 PM

Even if I paid for KC Joyner's content to do so?

You can try...but an audit could be right around the corner.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM

I'm covered.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 17, 2012, 12:12:34 AM

I'm covered.

If he covers tax law as well as he does opposing WRs...you're screwed...Martha Stewart style..

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 17, 2012, 12:21:45 AM

LOL, I lobbed in the softball. I was wondering if anyone was going to swing.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OTA pics « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools