Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers RB LeGarrette Blount is delusional « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 17, 2012, 04:29:44 PM

I want to see Martin drag 7 guys from the Superbowl winning Packers 35 yards down the field for a TD. I would also love to see him jump over a Pro-Bowl Safety and flat out maul elite NFL LBs.

Until then, Blount has all my support.

Agreed. I'd hate to see Martin/Blount because of the hype of a first rounder.

Too many RB's in the first are busts. No matter how good Muscle Hamster does in college, it's inconsequential once in the NFL.

Martin has to prove that he can hang with the big boys now. Blount has already dragged those big boys around.

this may be the smartest thing Ive ever seen you post.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : May 17, 2012, 05:07:02 PM

nobody knows the fumbles I've seen

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 17, 2012, 06:42:25 PM

nobody knows the fumbles I've seen

I could hear a dobro playing in the background as a read that.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 17, 2012, 07:09:32 PM

"Don't nobody affect my carries but me"

College education isn't what it used to be.....

Ain't that right?
 ;)

Turn the page.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 17, 2012, 09:56:27 PM

When the teacher's talk like that, which some do, we really got a problem...

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 18, 2012, 02:14:08 AM

It's how these guys are brought up. A large proportion of african americans continue to talk like that. It's sort of a collectivist culture and they highly respect their elders who have poor grammar, and so they talk like them.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 18, 2012, 09:43:31 AM

It's how these guys are brought up. A large proportion of african americans continue to talk like that. It's sort of a collectivist culture and they highly respect their elders who have poor grammar, and so they talk like them.

Dude.............

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 18, 2012, 09:49:36 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is exactly why no one should post things when they are drunk(or high)...

Yea...cause all African Americans are brought up the same way... ::)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 18, 2012, 09:52:30 AM

In Tom Sawyer's day.

Come on. 2012.

Learn English.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 18, 2012, 10:00:26 AM

Upon reading the phrase "these guys," I thought he meant guys who talk like that. You extended it to all African Americans. Perhaps this is why you always find the racism you're looking for.
: May 18, 2012, 10:02:12 AM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 18, 2012, 10:15:32 AM

Upon reading the phrase "these guys," I thought he meant guys who talk like that. You extended it to all African Americans. Perhaps this is why you always find the racism you're looking for.

Duly noted. Thank you for your incredible insight.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#41 : May 18, 2012, 02:05:52 PM

Anyone who thinks LGB isn't an asset to this team is delusional.  I know what Blount is capable of doing in the NFL (good and bad) but none of us have a clue what the rookie can do in the NFL.  Blount is fun to watch if nothing else.  How you can not like having this guy on the team is beyond me.  I couldn't care less who starts as long as we win games.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 18, 2012, 03:09:55 PM

Buccaneer expert Justin Palowski "The Commish" just commented on his show that LGB will not be the "featured back" in our offense in 2012.

Just wanted to pass that along to those of you that disagree w/ my similar assessment earlier in this thread.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 18, 2012, 03:23:22 PM

I want to see Martin drag 7 guys from the Superbowl winning Packers 35 yards down the field for a TD. I would also love to see him jump over a Pro-Bowl Safety and flat out maul elite NFL LBs.

Until then, Blount has all my support.

Agreed. I'd hate to see Martin/Blount because of the hype of a first rounder.

Too many RB's in the first are busts. No matter how good Muscle Hamster does in college, it's inconsequential once in the NFL.

Martin has to prove that he can hang with the big boys now. Blount has already dragged those big boys around.

this may be the smartest thing Ive ever seen you post.

I say plenty of smart things. Just so happens you don't always agree with me lol.

Personally, I believe Blount/Martin is a no-brainer. At least for the first portion of the season.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 18, 2012, 03:46:26 PM

Remind me why we go to school again?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers RB LeGarrette Blount is delusional « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools