Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't get your hopes up for sellouts, Tampa Bay is struggling economically. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : June 03, 2012, 02:27:03 PM

If Tebow was the starting QB, the games would be sold out - even with this bad economy.   Bad personnel decisions are the main problem with this team.   

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 03, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

If Tebow was the starting QB, the games would be sold out - even with this bad economy.   Bad personnel decisions are the main problem with this team.   
Too friendly moderators is the main problem with this board.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 03, 2012, 02:51:33 PM

Disagree with the Tebow comment - he's not good enough to be most team's  starting QB - but I do agree that had the Glazers not been one of the worst spending owners over the last half decade, the fans would have come out in full force, imo.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 04, 2012, 12:02:53 AM

Disagree with the Tebow comment - he's not good enough to be most team's  starting QB

He's good enough to beat out Josh Freeman.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 04, 2012, 12:28:05 AM

Disagree with the Tebow comment - he's not good enough to be most team's  starting QB

He's good enough to beat out Josh Freeman.
Put the pipe down. You really that the Jets' new punt protector could beat out Freeman? Hah.. He is not even better than that bum Mark Sanchez.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 04, 2012, 01:48:45 AM

Sanchez would also beat out Freeman.   

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 04, 2012, 02:11:41 AM

Sanchez would also beat out Freeman.

Taking off the pewter-colored glasses...  I seriously doubt that.  Freeman>Sanchize.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 04, 2012, 05:55:41 AM

I'll take the QB who led his team to the playoffs 2 years out of 3 over the guy who led his team to the playoffs 0 years out of 3.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#23 : June 04, 2012, 06:23:04 AM

Denver got what in trade for Tebow? A conditional pick or 7th round pick?

Even the Broncos realized what they had in Tebow.

They went out to sign a walking-wounded QB who is on the downside of his career and whose career is one sack from being over.

Not the biggest vote of confidence when a playoff team unloads their qb - could it be that the Broncos' defense was more responsible for their playoff entry than their former QB?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 04, 2012, 06:24:57 AM

Denver got what in trade for Tebow?

the New York Jets pulled off a Tebow-like comeback Wednesday night, getting the quarterback who turned the Denver Broncos from an also-ran into a playoff team last season and became the NFL's most talked-about player -- for a fourth- and sixth-round draft pick.

The Jets also agreed to pay $2.53 million of a salary advance due Tebow, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 04, 2012, 06:29:52 AM

$2 mil - no biggie. Can make that up with jersey-sales to adult men w/ mancrushers on your guy Tebow.

You've got your jersey yet?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 04, 2012, 06:31:58 AM

Not yet.   I don't come to Tampa until July.    I'll see if I can get one then.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 04, 2012, 06:39:37 AM

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#28 : June 04, 2012, 06:41:14 AM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 04, 2012, 06:41:30 AM

I want this, but it's out of stock   (no surprised there)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't get your hopes up for sellouts, Tampa Bay is struggling economically. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools