Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: U.S.A. the great melting pot « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#75 : May 20, 2012, 11:26:03 PM

DBuc I've said several times I don't report people, I also am not the one who keeps posting about you and politics. You do.
No, that is not what you have repeatedly stated - you have said there is a rule about discussing politics, and that I discuss politics.  The later is true.  The former is what you appear to be repeating.  And I TOLD you to report me if you think I am breaking board rules, and now I will add - if you don't want to bring up the board rule on discussion of politics you claim is in place - what bring it up? 

You wanted to use the above point in support of your desire to discuss race/racism points.  That you know is not permitted and silly old dbuc is having none of that.  I have made certain you are aware that such threads/posts are not acceptable on PRs site, and I identified the fact that I think your posts were over the line.  Now - you do whatever it is you want. 

BTW - if you don't wish to discuss this then quit addressing me in your posts.  And in closing - unless of course you again decide to name me in a post and I wish to respond to an inaccurate statement - you might find this handy - http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1277433.0.html and it is handily installed as a sticky on each of PR's boards. 
: May 20, 2012, 11:31:59 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : May 20, 2012, 11:43:03 PM

I think we were further ahead as a nation in the 70's than we are today.

Whoa, can't agree with that. But I do think we peaked in the late 90s

That can be said of some of us as well.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#77 : May 20, 2012, 11:46:47 PM

Hate, I love how you sarcastically laugh off crime numbers that are atrocious in every possible way. I know they were about your race, but you should at least PRETEND that you're appalled. I guess that's why the cycle keeps repeating itself, black people would rather pretend the problem doesn't exist than actually do something about it.

So you're saying there's some sort of Black gene that makes Hate's people commit all those crimes?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#78 : May 20, 2012, 11:51:26 PM

DBuc I've said several times I don't report people, I also am not the one who keeps posting about you and politics. You do.
No, that is not what you have repeatedly stated - you have said there is a rule about discussing politics, and that I discuss politics.  The later is true.  The former is what you appear to be repeating.  And I TOLD you to report me if you think I am breaking board rules, and now I will add - if you don't want to bring up the board rule on discussion of politics you claim is in place - what bring it up? 

You wanted to use the above point in support of your desire to discuss race/racism points.  That you know is not permitted and silly old dbuc is having none of that.  I have made certain you are aware that such threads/posts are not acceptable on PRs site, and I identified the fact that I think your posts were over the line.  Now - you do whatever it is you want. 

BTW - if you don't wish to discuss this then quit addressing me in your posts.  And in closing - unless of course you again decide to name me in a post and I wish to respond to an inaccurate statement - you might find this handy - http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1277433.0.html and it is handily installed as a sticky on each of PR's boards.

This is becoming absurd. YOU won't stop bringing this up, over and over again you keep telling me to report you if I so choose. Give it a rest already.

The bolded portion is pure nonsense. I mentioned it because you're being a hypocrite, not because of my desire to discuss racism. If PR has an issue with my posts they'll let me know, you don't need to. Especially since you haven't given a single reason my posts are against the rules or "out of line". The TM thread is full of racial discussion, yet has PR stepped in and ended it? No, they haven't. You don't feel comfortable discussing this issue, fine, but don't pretend there's any other reason beyond that for wanting me to stop discussing it.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#79 : May 20, 2012, 11:57:23 PM

Hate, I love how you sarcastically laugh off crime numbers that are atrocious in every possible way. I know they were about your race, but you should at least PRETEND that you're appalled. I guess that's why the cycle keeps repeating itself, black people would rather pretend the problem doesn't exist than actually do something about it.

So you're saying there's some sort of Black gene that makes Hate's people commit all those crimes?

Leave it to you to make something up out of thin air.

No, you dolt, I'm not saying that. I also didn't imply, insinuate, or hint at it. I'm curious though, explain in detail how you arrived at that conclusion.

Edit: Here's a good place to start when evaluating the problem:

From 1980-2008 black women had the highest fertility rate in America. From 1990-2009 they had the second highest fertility rate among teenagers giving birth, and unmarried women giving birth. That equals more babies being born into unprepared homes, and homes without a father.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0084.pdf
: May 21, 2012, 12:14:47 AM Escobar06

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#80 : May 21, 2012, 12:25:07 AM

Have you ever traveled to Africa?    I have many times and I will say that you may be onto something there.   I think some studies would have to be made, but there does seem to be an aweful lot of crime in Africa relative to every other country I visit.    I've been to places just as poor as Africa like Cambodia, India, Bangladesh, etc and the crime level in those places is nothing like it is in Africa or in the US ghettos.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#81 : May 21, 2012, 12:26:33 AM

How is the crime in Haiti or Jamaica?   Oh, horrible...

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#82 : May 21, 2012, 12:37:02 AM

Have you ever traveled to Africa?    I have many times and I will say that you may be onto something there.   I think some studies would have to be made, but there does seem to be an aweful lot of crime in Africa relative to every other country I visit.    I've been to places just as poor as Africa like Cambodia, India, Bangladesh, etc and the crime level in those places is nothing like it is in Africa or in the US ghettos.

Becoming a caricature of yourself isn't going to fool anybody ...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#83 : May 21, 2012, 12:43:21 AM

Escobar, wake up. Don't take the warning from me or from DBuc or even the comment from Col. Klink, you have all you need to know from the fact that Java -- the guy who routinely post things like that ^^^^ --- is in your corner.  Coincidence? I think not.
: May 21, 2012, 12:46:45 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#84 : May 21, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

I think it would definitely be an interesting study.    It would have to be performed outside the usa though to avoid the call of "racism".    I think it's probably not a "gene", but I do believe a study would be worthwhile.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#85 : May 21, 2012, 12:46:49 AM

I have far more respect for someone willing to post what they believe regardless of whether its right or wrong, over someone who posts what they believe will be acceptable to a wider audience.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: U.S.A. the great melting pot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools