Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Naismith

Hall of Famer
: May 19, 2012, 12:38:46 PM

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 19, 2012, 12:39:06 PM

Man, he is uniquely built.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 19, 2012, 12:55:22 PM

Spoolios...

Quit being so cryptic about the tweeted pic.  Other than the pic being taken in UCLA's locker room, give us some background on the pic please.

Who is everyone in it, why did they all get together for the shot, etc. etc.?

BUC U!

Rookie

#3 : May 19, 2012, 01:06:19 PM

cryptic???  lol
yes spoolios we feel like this is a puzzle we cant figure out man...  i mean rookie premiere?  what does that mean are they fans or vets?   who are they, how will i ever figure out what team they play for and their names?  only if there was a way on the internet.  :)

sorry had to but you can just look it up if you really wanna know who each are.  not rocket science.

snicker24

Starter
#4 : May 19, 2012, 01:13:44 PM

Mr. Martin is lookin' a little chubby.

rblrdr

Rookie

#5 : May 19, 2012, 01:27:07 PM

That's his football basket ... for safe keeping  ;D

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 19, 2012, 01:28:56 PM

Thats just the face that tricks you. He has a fat mans face but he is in great shape. Just look at the Combine tape. He is in great shape but with that fatty face. lol.

And speaking of the picture. You can easily tell that the trend for runningbacks now are about being short and stocky.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 19, 2012, 01:29:22 PM

Left to right

Trent Richardson - Ronnie Hillman - Lamar Miller - Bernard Pierce - David Wilson - LaMichael James - Doug Martin - Robert Turbin?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 19, 2012, 01:38:38 PM

Left to right

Trent Richardson - Ronnie Hillman - Lamar Miller - Bernard Pierce - David Wilson - LaMichael James - Doug Martin - Robert Turbin?
Dont get why Pierce is wearing 33, his number is 30 for the Ravens. But it is him on the picture.  And yes, thats Turbin.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 19, 2012, 01:42:52 PM

Martin doesn't look chubby at all...looks great...

Other than T-Rich, Martin is the strongest guy there...

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 19, 2012, 01:45:37 PM

Any idea what they were all doing in the Bruin's locker room?
The photoshoot is at the Bruin's home stadium, so the probably got changed in the locker rooms.

BUC U!

Rookie

#11 : May 19, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

cryptic???  lol
yes spoolios we feel like this is a puzzle we cant figure out man...  i mean rookie premiere?  what does that mean are they fans or vets?   who are they, how will i ever figure out what team they play for and their names?  only if there was a way on the internet.  :)

sorry had to but you can just look it up if you really wanna know who each are.  not rocket science.

Yo dumb ass...  Are you really THAT thick?

Yes...  I think it's pretty obvious MANY things can be gleaned from the pic.

Are they all on the same team?  Duh.
Which team do they all play for?  Duh.
Are they all rooks?  Probably.

The question was this numb-nuts...  "Cool pic Spoolios...  What'd they all get together (in the UCLA Bruin's locker room) for...?

Are you so F'ing stupid that you really expect people to go through an hour of research - visiting every team's website to see "who's THAT guy"...?  (next website...)   Now... "who's THAT guy"...?  (next website...)  for 7 different guys that a reader may (or may not) recognize at first glance...?

It's a rhetorical question mouth-breather.

Left to right

Next time...  If you've got nothing to offer of any signicance, which you obviously don't...

Read more...  Post less.

Captain........  Thanks for such a brilliant response, sir.

Any idea what they were all doing in the Bruin's locker room?

Thanks!

i do read more and post less.  thats why i was able to read what the rookie premier was after a search and not be so lazy to have people spell out.  and i agree it was a cool pic.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 19, 2012, 01:49:42 PM

Martins gonna be fun to watch.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 19, 2012, 01:54:29 PM

...thats why i was able to read what the rookie premier was after a search...

Think about that, knucklehead.

Do you think people come to this board to do "research", or to read about their team...?

I simply asked the OP (who knows I both respect, AND value their posts) to give us all some background on the pic.

Again...  Folks come here to read about their team.  Not do friggin' homework (which you should obviously get back to doing...  I start with what you're so good as bastardizing:  English.)

Now........  contribute to the well-being of the board.

Or you can chew glass, and chase it with a shot of bleach.  Your call...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 19, 2012, 02:22:27 PM

Turbin has some serious guns.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools