Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BucD

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 19, 2012, 02:34:01 PM

Turbin has some serious guns.

That he does....although he looks like he needs to do some more squats or something.

For a guy his size he sure does have skinny legs.  Looks a bit disproportionate.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 19, 2012, 02:57:11 PM

Spoolios...

Quit being so cryptic about the tweeted pic.  Other than the pic being taken in UCLA's locker room, give us some background on the pic please.

Who is everyone in it, why did they all get together for the shot, etc. etc.?

Do you normally need everything spoon-fed to you like a toddler. 

Cryptic?  STFU and do your own research, slappy.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 19, 2012, 03:09:44 PM

I wasn't trying to be cryptic. I was just trying to post a picture that Doug Martin tweeted and make a comment about how unique he looks, kind of like a bowling ball. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 19, 2012, 03:18:50 PM

Spoolios...

Quit being so cryptic about the tweeted pic.  Other than the pic being taken in UCLA's locker room, give us some background on the pic please.

Who is everyone in it, why did they all get together for the shot, etc. etc.?

Do you normally need everything spoon-fed to you like a toddler. 

Cryptic?  STFU and do your own research, slappy.

Dear Mr. Due Schnozzle,

Okay big mouth...  How about you lay your wealth of knowledge on us?  What were they all doing in the Bruin's locker room?  It's a simple question.  Show us your stuff, sport model...

It's like this BiggsMouth...  Other than recognizing TRich & LMJ, I (like many) don't know all of these rooks by their face, and I was just curious what they all got together for.  There was no story to go with the pic (tweet), or whatever, and I was simply curious as to what the occasion/event was.  I asked the guy nicely.  Spools and I have no beef with each other, and the guy is a solid poster.  I just asked if there was an "inside story" that accompanied the pic.
It's NOT like I was a complete TOOL...

Like you.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 19, 2012, 03:19:21 PM

Mr. Martin is lookin' a little chubby.

I thought the same thing. Doesn't help when your standing next to LMJ.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 19, 2012, 03:24:16 PM

I wasn't trying to be cryptic. I was just trying to post a picture that Doug Martin tweeted and make a comment about how unique he looks, kind of like a bowling ball. :)
Thanks Spools.......

Jesus, you'd think I was asking someone to pull teeth with a pair of friggin' pliers.

Of course, the resident "Keyboard Warriors" are going to come in pounding their bird-chests, talking all the crap they normally would.  Contribute NOTHING, then go piss into the wind, holding their "manhood" like it's a friggin' Hillerich & Bradsby baseball bat...!

(only to piss on two of their fingers...)

So Spools........  What's the scoop on the G2G?

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 19, 2012, 03:26:26 PM

Im not sure which is bigger...

Turbins Arms or the ass in BucsFTW's sig

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 19, 2012, 03:28:43 PM

Any idea what they were all doing in the Bruin's locker room?
The photoshoot is at the Bruin's home stadium, so the probably got changed in the locker rooms.

Not a big fan of amatuer athletics, so forgive me for not knowing, but...  Was one of those guys from UCLA?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 19, 2012, 03:29:36 PM

Turbins Arms or BucsFTW's ego

Couldn't help it. LOL

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 19, 2012, 03:30:32 PM

I wasn't trying to be cryptic.

You weren't.  The board retard just needs someone to change his diaper.
: May 19, 2012, 03:37:11 PM Biggs3535

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 19, 2012, 03:31:38 PM

Turbins Arms or Biggs mouth...

The latter.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 19, 2012, 03:31:51 PM

Any idea what they were all doing in the Bruin's locker room?
The photoshoot is at the Bruin's home stadium, so the probably got changed in the locker rooms.

Not a big fan of amatuer athletics, so forgive me for not knowing, but...  Was one of those guys from UCLA?
No. Trent Richardson is from Alabama - Ronnie Hillman San Diego State - Lamar Miller The U - Bernard Pierce Temple - David Wilson Virginia Tech - LaMichael James Oregon - Doug Martin Boise State - Robert Turbin Utah State  :)

Edit: FYI The photoshoot, or rookie premier, is in LA every year at the UCLA stadium. They take pictures for the Topps rookie cards.
: May 19, 2012, 03:34:01 PM Tampa-Two

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 19, 2012, 03:33:54 PM

Turbins Arms or BucsFTW's ego

Couldn't help it. LOL
Too easy, but...  well played.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 19, 2012, 03:37:33 PM

No. Trent Richardson is from Alabama - Ronnie Hillman San Diego State - Lamar Miller The U - Bernard Pierce Temple - David Wilson Virginia Tech - LaMichael James Oregon - Doug Martin Boise State - Robert Turbin Utah State  :)

Edit: FYI The photoshoot, or rookie premier, is in LA every year at the UCLA stadium. They take pictures for the Topps rookie cards.

Ahhhhh......  Learn something new every day...!  Thanks TT.

Never knew they all conveined at UCLA for the Topps card shoot...  Interesting.  Thanks again.

Sounds even more stupid asking, but again - not a big NCAA guy, but...  Do ALL the rooks go there every year for the photoshoot?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 19, 2012, 03:43:03 PM

Ahhhhh......  Learn something new every day...!  Thanks TT.

Never knew they all conveined at UCLA for the Topps card shoot...  Interesting.  Thanks again.

Sounds even more stupid asking, but again - not a big NCAA guy, but...  Do ALL the rooks go there every year for the photoshoot?
No. But I dont think you have to be a top pick to get invited. I think they pick 30 or some guys. Heres from 2010.

Heres Mike Williams from the same event.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools