Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 19, 2012, 03:54:16 PM

No. But I dont think you have to be a top pick to get invited. I think they pick 30 or some guys. Heres from 2010.

Heres Mike Williams from the same event.

Great finds TT......!

#1 - Williams better start catching the damned ball.  He has no future as a rapper.

And...

#2 - The 2010 clip must have been shot by JR...  There's enough "zoom-in's" of TeaBlow to initiate FAP, if you're of that ilk...!

(Speaking of which...  Where's Java been lately?)

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 19, 2012, 04:03:00 PM

Williams' a hell of a lot better than Jimmy Clausen though. LMAO SMH and all that LOL stuff.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 19, 2012, 04:27:46 PM

Williams' a hell of a lot better than Jimmy Clausen though. LMAO SMH and all that LOL stuff.

As someone's kid here so poignantly puts it........    Ohhhhh,  Emmmmm & Geeeeee...!

Geez... I do a "Half Century VOG White Boy Freestyle Rap" that smokes Clausen.  Thanks...!

I now have a link to send my kids and grandkids to PROVE to them there IS a rapper out there who is actually worse than me.

In the words of Bob Van Winkle.......  "Word to your mudder."

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 19, 2012, 04:29:01 PM

Look at James compared to the other backs...You guys still think he's too small? he looks about the same size as the rest of them.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 19, 2012, 04:30:24 PM

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 19, 2012, 04:31:46 PM

Man, he is uniquely built.

lmao.... i was checkin out that pic and was thinkin the exact same thing.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 19, 2012, 04:33:41 PM

Look at James compared to the other backs...You guys still think he's too small? he looks about the same size as the rest of them.
I was looking at the pic & wondering the same thing, except........

Yes...  I thought he looked a little tiny-calfed, so to speak.
: May 19, 2012, 04:35:18 PM BucsFTW

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 19, 2012, 04:36:53 PM

Man, he is uniquely built.

lmao.... i was checkin out that pic and was thinkin the exact same thing.

Is it just me, or Did Muscle Hamster miss the call when God was handing out "NECKS"......?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 19, 2012, 04:39:04 PM

I dunno LMJ looks like a shrimp compared to Martin.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 19, 2012, 04:40:46 PM

I dunno LMJ looks like a shrimp compared to Martin.
I was about to say..

Martin looks like a tank next to LMJ. Maybe I need glasses(actually I dont)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 19, 2012, 04:43:49 PM

He's ours... so i'll refrain from any further comment. Can't wait to see what he brings to the offense.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

PewterBlitz

Starter

#41 : May 19, 2012, 08:39:40 PM

...thats why i was able to read what the rookie premier was after a search...

Think about that, knucklehead.

Do you think people come to this board to do "research", or to read about their team...?

I simply asked the OP (who knows I both respect, AND value their posts) to give us all some background on the pic.

Again...  Folks come here to read about their team.  Not do friggin' homework (which you should obviously get back to doing...  I start with what you're so good as bastardizing:  English.)

Now........  contribute to the well-being of the board.

Or you can chew glass, and chase it with a shot of bleach.  Your call...

Watch out we got a bad ass over here.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 19, 2012, 09:34:39 PM

Watch out we got a bad ass over here.
That's moronic.  Either you didn't read the entire thread, or your reading comprehension is unample.

I didn't know the story behind the pic.

When I asked about it, there were those who are knowledgeable and provided both insight and even a little related humor, and there were those who contributed absolutely NOTHING and only posted to make incredibly foolish, not to mention USELESS F'ing commentary, revealing what total TOOLS they are.  Unfortunately sir...

You are the   

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 19, 2012, 11:10:40 PM

BFTW, ya know i respect you but you're being a bit too over the top this time. I understood what it was myself, This isn't needed.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 20, 2012, 12:09:41 AM

BFTW, ya know i respect you but you're being a bit too over the top this time. I understood what it was myself, This isn't needed.

B........  DON'T get me going.  But...  you're pissing into the wind on this one young fella.  Trust me.

Get your mind wrapped around a few facts B:

I don't follow college ball much.
I only recognized two other players in the pic.
I knew they were at UCLA.

That's about all i got from it.  That much, anybody could figure out though.  The "rest of the story" is what I was after.

Spools & I are cool, but when I asked for clarification, he was offline.  Some people took "Cryptic" as if I was insinuating that Spools was posting as "intentionally being coy by posting that pic without giving me EVERY detail".

I wasn't, but some people like to start sh!t... 

So I asked "What's the scoop on the pic...?", and you can easily go back and read some folks (who know WTF they're talking about) gave me simple, straightforward answers.  Some did nothing more show their assininity.  I wasn't shocked B, but I'm kind of funny when people are trouble-makers in a thread.  If I get told to STFU, or somebody talks sh!t, when I'm simply trying to find out more about a pic someone posts...  I'll usually blow it off (after letting the mouth-breather know how worthless thier malicious and obvious attempts at insults are) and then try to get back on topic...  Just like YOU B.  Do you get it now B...?  I didn't know a few things, and asked a few questions...  Imagine that.  And to do so on an internet message board...!  Just "Crazy Talk"...!!!

Now B........  Do YOU have thoughts on the pic, or did you just post to point out that you knew more about the practice of 30 invited rooks going to UCLA every year to do a Topps photo shoot, and I didn't?  Did you already know that B....?  Really...?   Okay.

I'm not getting on ya B, but before you pass judgement - know the whole truth.  It wasn't like I was all "Spoolios... YOU SUCK...!  How dare you post a picture of players and not tell me the life story of each and every one of them you ignorant S.O.B.  If you don't tell me everything, you're a JERK-WAD DOOKY-FACE...!"

I was greatful, and even enjoyed some replys - from the captain anf TT especially - and I told those who were idiots how I felt.  That's me B.  Every poster on here will be given the respect I give them.  On the rare occasion where someone I'd call someone out for blatantly stupid (with the exception of JR - there aren't that many hours in the day), I am NEVER offended by anything they choose to respond with at that point though...  In short.........

Don't start no sh!t, won't be no sh!t...!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools