Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#75 : May 20, 2012, 04:05:03 PM

I like the exhibition to a degree. I like seeing the fringe guys play. That said, the "joy" of that lasts through the second game (game one, just excited for the return of football) and then I just want some real games.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#76 : May 20, 2012, 04:06:45 PM

I can't wait to see Martin on the field. In those pictures JDouble posted, he looks like he's in great shape. He really just is uniquely built, with a giant, round head, so it's not always easy to see whether he's muscular or not. He's definitely unique!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#77 : May 20, 2012, 04:24:14 PM

Who ever said he was looking fat, obviously hasn't been paying attention. He got the name Muscle Hampster because even though he has the body of a 5'9" Hulk, he always has chubby cheeks.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#78 : May 20, 2012, 04:28:16 PM

In fairness, the combine was a few months ago and the picture is current. It's certainly not impossible that he let his conditioning slip, though I'd imagine we would have heard something about it by now. I also think it's easy to think he's chubby because he looks, like, twice as wide as any of the other RBs in the first picture, LOL. I think that's half because of the angle and half because he's just a little, muscular bowling ball. The picture you posted is at a better angle, though, and makes him look leaner.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#79 : May 20, 2012, 04:57:55 PM

Before I post this, some background:

I think you spoon-fed the whiny baby enough.  But you better pack bottle just in case.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#80 : May 20, 2012, 05:00:23 PM

lmao!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#81 : May 20, 2012, 05:18:15 PM

Before I post this, some background:

I think you spoon-fed the whiny baby enough.  But you better pack bottle just in case.

Creative editing BiggsMouth...  Wassamatter kid...?

It's hard to imagine you deleted all of your sh!t, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

It's kind of like that yappy little guy in a bar who's going to "kick everyone's ass in the place"...  Right up until somebody shoves a fist in their mug.

Amazing how little noise a chihuahua makes when a boot gets shoved up its arse...

I'm sorry Biggs......  Did you say something?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#82 : May 20, 2012, 05:39:42 PM

Creative editing BiggsMouth...  Wassamatter kid...?

It's hard to imagine you deleted all of your sh!t, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

It's kind of like that yappy little guy in a bar who's going to "kick everyone's ass in the place"...  Right up until somebody shoves a fist in their mug.

Amazing how little noise a chihuahua makes when a boot gets shoved up its arse...

I'm sorry Biggs......  Did you say something?

There's some of that BucsFTW civility.

Hush, hush now.  Everything will be OK after you nappy-wappy, Princess.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#83 : May 20, 2012, 05:42:24 PM

Hate

Hall of Famer
#84 : May 20, 2012, 05:49:24 PM

LOL @ ^^ that ^^

If these guys actually met, they'd probably get along just fine.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin Rookie Premiere Tweet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools