Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Gets NO EXCUSES « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 20, 2012, 10:42:48 PM

You guys better hope your boy gets the job done this year,

or what?  you'll flood the board with anti-Buc posts?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 20, 2012, 10:43:52 PM

Bash me for not supporting him

Buccaneer fans...the best in the world.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 20, 2012, 10:46:31 PM

Bash me for not supporting him

Buccaneer fans...the best in the world.

LOL... 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 20, 2012, 11:09:44 PM

how is my opinion on the guy so in the wrong when he hasn't proven anything yet?

Uh ..... because its May. Not a lot of opportunity to prove anything in May

youngone

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 20, 2012, 11:12:51 PM

Think what you want, compare me to Java all you want but the way some people are getting on their knees for Schiano is pathetic. Bash me for not supporting him but how is my opinion on the guy so in the wrong when he hasn't proven anything yet? As some have said we will see when we start playing and that is the only reason I have been as quiet as I have been this offseason. I am not impressed at all with Schiano and most of the coaches he hired, so what, its my opinion. All you people claiming last years disaster was just on Raheem are foolish. Did Rah deserve to get canned, hell yeah but so did many others that are still here. I supported Rah when he got the job and I wished he had done better but my assessment of Schiano has NOTHING to do with Raheem. Sorry but this while Buccaneer Men slogan, just what the hell is that? Does anybody know what the parameters are? Is this just talk? You bash Raheem for chest bumps yet bow down to slogans that have no backbone? Again, this has nothing to do with Raheem but if any of you really think the team gave up on Raheem what do you think is gonna happen if Schiano is not what most of you HOPE he is? Got news for ya, this isn't college and if the players don't believe in him he is where Raheem was last year. Schiano inherits a better team than Raheem inherited, ok better in that we have picked higher in the draft more years, the players still have to show they can do it. I just find it amazing some of you are so excited to cheer for guys that have been underachievers, see Butch Davis at Cleveland and look at the drama at North Carolina, Bill Sheridan, enough said and Jimmy Raye, enough said. Nothing would make me happier than for this franchise to turn around like we did under Dungy but to call me out for not drinking the Kool Aid is a little premature, I'm just saying those people that have Schiano stains around their lips better hope he is all that, anything less than 11-5 is a failure, since its all coaching, right?
You say you are not impressed with Schiano? Okay, please explain in detail what you are not impressed with. I'm waiting!!!!!!!!

He's not a fan of toes on the line!

bashear

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 20, 2012, 11:16:01 PM

Think what you want, compare me to Java all you want but the way some people are getting on their knees for Schiano is pathetic. Bash me for not supporting him but how is my opinion on the guy so in the wrong when he hasn't proven anything yet? As some have said we will see when we start playing and that is the only reason I have been as quiet as I have been this offseason. I am not impressed at all with Schiano and most of the coaches he hired, so what, its my opinion. All you people claiming last years disaster was just on Raheem are foolish. Did Rah deserve to get canned, hell yeah but so did many others that are still here. I supported Rah when he got the job and I wished he had done better but my assessment of Schiano has NOTHING to do with Raheem. Sorry but this while Buccaneer Men slogan, just what the hell is that? Does anybody know what the parameters are? Is this just talk? You bash Raheem for chest bumps yet bow down to slogans that have no backbone? Again, this has nothing to do with Raheem but if any of you really think the team gave up on Raheem what do you think is gonna happen if Schiano is not what most of you HOPE he is? Got news for ya, this isn't college and if the players don't believe in him he is where Raheem was last year. Schiano inherits a better team than Raheem inherited, ok better in that we have picked higher in the draft more years, the players still have to show they can do it. I just find it amazing some of you are so excited to cheer for guys that have been underachievers, see Butch Davis at Cleveland and look at the drama at North Carolina, Bill Sheridan, enough said and Jimmy Raye, enough said. Nothing would make me happier than for this franchise to turn around like we did under Dungy but to call me out for not drinking the Kool Aid is a little premature, I'm just saying those people that have Schiano stains around their lips better hope he is all that, anything less than 11-5 is a failure, since its all coaching, right?

Tell you what.. you expect crap and Ill hope for great things. Bet you I enjoy the next few months more than you do with regards to the team I love to root for.
+1

Sheesh...Samari is so angry.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 20, 2012, 11:23:23 PM

I can hear ulcers forming from here.......what an angry little man.....

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#37 : May 20, 2012, 11:36:23 PM

Oh and by the way Java, to call me out is pretty stupid as everybody here knows the reason you didn't like Raheem is because he is black. Yep, I said it....

I liked Dungy.   You don't consider him black?   What is he?   Light skinned black while Raheem is dark skinned so you don't consider Dungy black?    Interesting.

Fact is I didn't want Raheem as head coach because he wasn't close to being ready to be a head coach.   And I was right.   You were wrong.

Are you wrong about Schiano?   I don't know, but the chances are pretty good because you are always wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 20, 2012, 11:37:34 PM

Samari is so angry.

It's all about Raheem.   He's butt hurt.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 20, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Samari is so angry.

Why would he be butt hurt over Raheem?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 21, 2012, 12:18:59 AM

To hear some of you talk its like Schiano walks on water and all I have seen and heard is how now that we have a real coach we will be awesome. You guys better hope your boy gets the job done this year, I'm talkin 11-5 and playoffs as let's not forget he inherits a team that went 10-6 a couple seasons ago and now has two extra sets of draft picks and free agents from the great Dominik and Hickey. Place blame on Raheem, that is fine but HE was not the sole reason this team flopped last year. It starts at the top and works its way down. Rah had his issues as did Olson and some other assistants but let's not forget the guys running this team have not drafted a Pro Bowl player since DAVIN JOSEPH and last time I checked even he is a little overhyped. Wow, so the guy won at Rutgers, big freaking deal, it was the pathetic Big East and then the guy never even won the conference. Hey maybe Schiano will work out but to have blind faith in any college coach and a bunch of no named assistants is just foolish. Jimmy Raye, Butch Davis and Sheridan are jokes (please tell me their combined success in the NFL) and while I like the OC, OL and DB coaching hires the other ones are a joke. Some of you like Schiano because BeliCHEAT likes him, hmm how did Crennel, Mangini and others work out? We still have crap for players in Biggers, Lewis, Grimm, Blount, Stocker, Orlovsky, etc its amazing how a guy who is known to struggle with in game adjustments will do now that he is facing the big boys and not the Todd Graham, Skip Holtz, Charlie Strong and other losers of the Big East.

You say he has no excuses but then you gave him one.  He has the exact same one you just gave to Raheem.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 21, 2012, 12:28:19 AM

Samari is so angry.

Why would he be butt hurt over Raheem?

He feels raped since his boy got fired.   

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 21, 2012, 12:36:34 AM

I really don't understand why anyone would be negative about Schiano. Look at what he adds as a HC..

1) Experience. Unlike Raheem, he has paid his dues. Maybe it was "just college." but Schiano lived Rutgers football and made it better in the process.

2) Discipline. Hard to argue with this major need. I'm sure it makes for better football when the coach isn't downing shots with the rest of the team. A "pal," he is not going to be.

3) Good evaluator. Idk if the players he has chosen will pan out, but I do like whom he picked up, and the direction in which he is taking.

4) Heart. To play the game, you have to have it. Signing LaGrand was a grand gesture imvho, and a big glimpse of what lies beneath Schiano's dopey, but mean-looking exterior. The team will feed off of that, and will know their coach will always have their backs in tough times.

5) Demeanor. He acts like a HC should. Granted, that's not an assuring thought we should be thinking as Buc fans, but here we are, thinking it. Still, it's a nice departure from talking about underwear or playing Madden with Talib all night.

Tampa has a better HC now. There is NO disputing that fact. I'm just enjoying that tidbit of info, and the fact Tampa avoided Childress altogether (thank gawd).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 21, 2012, 12:39:03 AM

In Samari's defense, the hiring of Childress would have made me lose my mind up in here, up in here!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 21, 2012, 12:56:54 AM

I'm not sure what Childress has to do with it.   

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano Gets NO EXCUSES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools