Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#225 : June 15, 2012, 09:33:06 AM

I have actually moved on from the conversation

Clearly.

It takes some who can read and count to comprehend the point

I think if you keep posting about it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, you will prove to yourself and everyone else how much you've moved on from it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#226 : June 15, 2012, 09:43:28 AM

I have actually moved on from the conversation

Clearly.

It takes some who can read and count to comprehend the point

I think if you keep posting about it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, you will prove to yourself and everyone else how much you've moved on from it.

read and count . . . .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#227 : June 15, 2012, 09:44:41 AM

The Peanut Butter boy is going full meltdown to Lameville.

Hmm, when I post a comment it's a "meltdown"

"A" comment?  Since (6/8/12), you've commented more than anybody in this thread:

JavaRay - 19
dbucfan - 4
Biggs3535 - 15 (counting this one)
Illuminator - 4
CBWx2 - 8
Peanut Butter Boy - 40

The above numbers have been updated to prove how much Peanut Butter Boy has moved on from the conversation.  He proves how he's moved on by continuing to post.  Brilliant.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#228 : June 15, 2012, 12:19:53 PM

CBW, here is the horribly perverted picture that caused Vin to ramble on and on and on and on and on....

Hate posted the pic bragging about a fishing expedition, and when posters started making fun of him for the fish being so small, he stopped bragging.     It was one of Hate's better posts.

You.........sick.......BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#229 : June 15, 2012, 12:36:46 PM

First of all - having seen the picture in question I have to admit - I don't see the issue.  Not if he saved it for a hundred years.  It is Hate holding a fish for crying out loud.

Secondly, my post about having pictures from G2Gs is different than taking off the internet.  However, the deviantcy (is that a word?) escapes me.  Regardless of how it was obtained - it is a man with a fish in his hands.

I posted to try to put an end to the constant reference to the picture - and having seen the picture I would encourage the conclusion of the references.

And - it is a free country, so encourage is as far as I can go.  Good luck folks, sorry Vince if I didn't help with my prior post.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools