Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#30 : May 21, 2012, 02:11:58 PM

Dude is old as balls you guys must really be full of it if you think he has anything left in the tank then to be a 2nd at best option on a team. Dude sucked last year when he wasnt hurt. Id rather see someone else in at te. I don't care if it's pianalto, dunsmore hell even coffman anyone but stocker. That's our only te that sucks worse then Dallas clark does at this stage in his career.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#31 : May 21, 2012, 02:15:25 PM

Who the **CENSORED** cares if this dude practices with his team or not in the offseason. Say what you want but kellen hasn't missed a game in 3 years he's been here.Dallas clark = 16. I mean Denver had a huge hole at te and signed **CENSORED**ing Jacob Tamme over Peyton's boy. I think that shows you how much this guy has in the tank. Hopefully Dunsmore or coffman show up.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 21, 2012, 02:36:56 PM

It was dumb to announce that winslow is no longer. Wanted in Tampa because now you have no trade value what so ever teams will just wait for him to be released .
An plus on top of that Clark is washed up another product of Payton Manning without him he ain't **CENSORED** another none blocking tightend

Not really. I know this is the popular thought by many fans when things like this happen but Tampa has been trying to trade K2 since before the draft. If there was any value it would have been found by now. If anything, this is a last ditch effort to get a team to offer a 6th or 7th rounder for him to prevent other teams from getting him.

Sounds about right.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 21, 2012, 02:40:13 PM

Who the **CENSORED** cares if this dude practices with his team or not in the offseason.

Not Raheem... How'd that leniency work out for him ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 21, 2012, 02:43:46 PM

Im sure Clark could offer more to the table as a leader than K2 ever will. Clark has been around one of the best in the game. He knows what it takes to win. K2 does things his way before the team. Not good.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 21, 2012, 02:54:56 PM

Really hard to say how good he is at this point. Obviously he had a gigantic drop off, but going from Peyton to Painter/Orlovsky will hurt anyone. If he can come close to Winslow's production, I'd consider it a win since he won't come with the same attitude problems.

Ron Swanson

Starter

#36 : May 21, 2012, 03:05:20 PM

Really hard to say how good he is at this point. Obviously he had a gigantic drop off, but going from Peyton to Painter/Orlovsky will hurt anyone. If he can come close to Winslow's production, I'd consider it a win since he won't come with the same attitude problems.

if we add VJax's numbers to the mix (who hopefully have much better numbers than Winslow) the TE will just be a bonus option. Winslow's TD count was poor last year too.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 21, 2012, 03:33:01 PM

if we add VJax's numbers to the mix (who hopefully have much better numbers than Winslow) the TE will just be a bonus option. Winslow's TD count was poor last year too.
   Exactly. Winslow would NOT have been the primary target this year and probably would have whined about that and become a distraction in yet another way. And we won't miss all those utterly STUPID drive-killing offensive interference calls Winslow piled up last year...
   This move would obviously create an opportunity for Dallas Clark to get major PT by chosing to become a Buccaneer Man...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 21, 2012, 03:39:47 PM

I think in an ideal scenario, Stocker would turn out to be Dallas Clark 2.0 so having Dallas here to mentor him would be great. Plus Dallas worked with the greatest QB of all time for the better part of a decade, so me thinks he could be helpful to Freeman as well. He's definitely a short term answer, but that is fine. I really hope he is healthy and we sign him. Schiano has really changed the face of this team in just a few short months.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#39 : May 21, 2012, 03:51:54 PM

I think in an ideal scenario, Stocker would turn out to be Dallas Clark 2.0 so having Dallas here to mentor him would be great. Plus Dallas worked with the greatest QB of all time for the better part of a decade, so me thinks he could be helpful to Freeman as well. He's definitely a short term answer, but that is fine. I really hope he is healthy and we sign him. Schiano has really changed the face of this team in just a few short months.

+1

Madman

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 21, 2012, 03:52:22 PM

The Drake made K2 expendable. Let's get the hype machine started early on Dunsmore!

Ron Swanson

Starter

#41 : May 21, 2012, 04:03:54 PM

I think maybe The Drake is more a DC 2.0? Stocker... maybe an Owen Daniels type? we can hope.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 21, 2012, 04:38:07 PM

The Drake made K2 expendable. Let's get the hype machine started early on Dunsmore!

Yes...lets do...no one puts late round "studs" into the hype machine like Bucs fans....I mean Biggers and Watson are potentially all pro caliber players... ::) ..why not give Drake that tag???

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 21, 2012, 04:42:45 PM

Wow, a washed up Dallas Clark that NOBODY wanted and all of the sudden he is our savior and LEADER, did any of you guys ever play football. You gotta produce to be looked at as a leader and sorry what Clark did three, four or five years ago is ancient history. Dallas Clark is a joke as a replacement for K2.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 21, 2012, 04:43:16 PM

I think maybe The Drake is more a DC 2.0? Stocker... maybe an Owen Daniels type? we can hope.

I think Clark is the definition of what an athletically limited player can be if he plays smarter and harder than everyone around him. I think Stocker is the same type of guy physically and all we can do is hope he is the same type of guy mentally. Time will tell.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools