Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Sirius « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

howler09

Second String

#75 : May 21, 2012, 03:02:19 PM

and one possible scenario is the butch davis factor ( he had first hand experience in cleveland )....at this point in k2's career and his worth, schiano may have been advised against dealing with him....

Ron Swanson

Starter

#76 : May 21, 2012, 03:07:31 PM

i think the real question is not who will be our TE... but who will run the battle flag out of the tunnel?

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

NittanyBuc

Starter

#77 : May 21, 2012, 03:17:02 PM

i think the real question is not who will be our TE... but who will run the battle flag out of the tunnel?
Let Eric LeGrand do something. I think it would be pretty cool to let him do something of that nature.

As for Winslow being out, gotta love Schiano ruling with an iron fist. That's something this team desperately needed.
: May 21, 2012, 03:19:43 PM NittanyBuc

Ron Swanson

Starter

#78 : May 21, 2012, 03:19:39 PM

Let Eric LeGrand do something like that. I think it would be pretty cool to let him do something of that nature.

As for Winslow being out, gotta love Schiano ruling with an iron fist. That's something this team desperately needed.

my post was a joke, but your suggestion is awesome!

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

NittanyBuc

Starter

#79 : May 21, 2012, 03:21:20 PM

Let Eric LeGrand do something like that. I think it would be pretty cool to let him do something of that nature.

my post was a joke, but your suggestion is awesome!
Hahaha well I assumed that wasn't your main concern with all this.

As for LeGrand, he'll be the emotional leader of the team just for what he's been through. I say let him lead the team out of the tunnel on gameday.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#80 : May 21, 2012, 03:27:23 PM

Yep, I agree, let LeGrand go out first in a supped up skooter, then have the players rally around him. Inspirattional! And the fans would eat it up.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#81 : May 21, 2012, 03:54:54 PM

Awesome idea!!

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#82 : May 21, 2012, 04:14:39 PM

I swear its like a dream coming true.

How could one man and one regime literally do everything that I have wanted them to do (minus getting Claiborne) in one off-season?

They must be reading my mind.

Kellen, I never liked you, and I am so glad you are leaving.

Freeman will have a career best year this fall. You can count on that.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#83 : May 21, 2012, 04:26:22 PM

Just listened to the interview, he sounded pretty surprised. If you are interested.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#84 : May 21, 2012, 04:28:25 PM

Yep, I agree, let LeGrand go out first in a supped up skooter, then have the players rally around him. Inspirattional! And the fans would eat it up.

...annnnnnnnnd now.....please welcome!.... your 2012 .....Tampa Bay Buccaneers !!

...maybe let's not do that ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

trollslayer

Second String

#85 : May 21, 2012, 04:41:12 PM

i believe if they do sign clark which i dont think they have done just yet,  perhaps he will be a better veteran presence than K2.  It will help guys like stocker and coffman and dunsmore,  and i think as long as he is healthy i woudnt be surprised if he has similar or better production than K2. Dallas Clark is by far not the future but at least another option for now with K2 gone.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#86 : May 21, 2012, 06:00:08 PM

I guess there is a remote possibility that there are some real legs to the Winslow trade rumor and he was told to stay away from OTA' s to avoid risk of injury before a trade. No facts, just a thought.

I take back that "remote possibility" statement I had made last week. Let's change that to  "distinct possibility".

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#87 : May 22, 2012, 06:27:51 AM

He will be hard to trade now though.

Disagree...

If this is public, that means there already is a team or two who have definitely indicated a high level of interest.

These guys don't put stuff out there in public unless there is already some sort of plan OR  they are just going to cut him (much less likely IMO.)

Called it.  (Pats self on back)  ;)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Sirius « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools