Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WINLSOW CONFIRMS HE WON'T BE A BUC IN 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: May 21, 2012, 11:08:41 AM

Veteran Bucs tight end Kellen Winlsow told Sirius XM's Opening Drive radio show today that head coach Greg Schiano told him that the Buccaneers are moving in a different direction and the former Miami Hurricane star would be traded.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7971

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 21, 2012, 11:14:50 AM

Yes !!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 21, 2012, 11:23:52 AM

I'm likin' Mr. Schiano more and more. The man is flat SERIOUS about Buccaneer football going forward; there will be no more half-arsed effort on his watch. Slackers need not apply...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 21, 2012, 11:24:51 AM

My name is "Hate", and i fully endorse this message!!!

Now is we could just get Shiancoe.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Madman

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 21, 2012, 11:28:46 AM

Winslow was obviously a problem last year with his me-first attitude and he's clearly lost a step as he often resorts to pushing off. Time to move on imo.

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 21, 2012, 11:28:57 AM

Wasn't a fan of the trade to begin with...so this does not surprise me

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WINLSOW CONFIRMS HE WON'T BE A BUC IN 2012 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools