Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #45 : May 23, 2012, 11:24:51 AM »

Id take 10,000 of anyone on that list over Java and One Truth.....well except you Biggs. Tolerating one is hard enough.  ;)

Java and One Truth weren't included because they don't debate.  They weren't worth listing.

And again for the reading impaired, this poll is about the Cove and only the Cove.  You and I haven't disagreed with a whole lot on the Cove, so I don't know what you're whining about.

Geee, let me think.....ummmmm......this^^^^.     

0 sense of humor even when its blatantly obvious it was intended to be humor. Since you got all butt hurt over a joke, heres why its hard to read your posts...... Its the same schtick every time. Imply stupidity, whining, or excuses with every post. get mad and name call. 0 sense of humor even when its blatantly obvious it was intended to be humor. swear PFF is like actual sabermetrics  and not just an outsiders view with no actual knowledge of assignments, play calls, or anything resembling an actual NFL teams film library. Roll in tandem with your husband.

Now Im sure your response will incluse name calling, imply some sort of lesser intelligence and then ramble on about criteria for this discussion.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #46 : May 23, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #47 : May 23, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »

Irony is dripping throughout this thread . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #48 : May 23, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot all the he mad pics. It was ever so blatant that anger was the emotion oozing from that post. spot on yet again.

the topic says debate, but Biggs, you never debate anything. You just resort to one of your childish deflections.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #49 : May 23, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot all the he mad pics. It was ever so blatant that anger was the emotion oozing from that post. spot on yet again.

Please, I'm beggin' you, go all nerd rage again.  That was hilarious.

the topic says debate, but Biggs, you never debate anything.

Sure, sure.  I think they sell ointment for the level of butt-hurt you are displaying.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #50 : May 23, 2012, 12:03:10 PM »

That is a  brilliant marketing idea, Butthurt Ointment! I'll bet I could sell a ton of that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

freddy

Hall of Famer

« #51 : May 23, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »

Please, I'm beggin' you, go all nerd rage again. 

Looks like you have already taken care of that one princess, again

lolz

Stratobuc

Starter
« #52 : May 23, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »

Lamest thread, ever. Congrats on that.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #53 : May 23, 2012, 03:57:58 PM »

Where's Crispy?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #54 : May 23, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »

Where's Crispy?

That's a good idea, Rusty.  Do a poll with members who aren't here any longer/hiding under other names.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #55 : May 23, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »

Where's Crispy?

That's a good idea, Rusty.  Do a poll with members who aren't here any longer/hiding under other names.

Is Crispy still here?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #56 : May 23, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »

I simply can no longer resist the irony.  Truly a Planet of the Apes, world turned upside moment.   The thread was created by Biggs (of all people) presumably to identify the "worst posters" in the Cove.  This thread is now four pages long and most of those pages are filled with Biggs himself arguing with other posters in the most childish fashion.  Not "debating," just silly, childish, name calling about petty grievances.  Here's some of Biggs great work in the actual thread he created about the "worst poster" in the Cove:

I'll try to color-code it for dim-witted next time.

Read more, post less Nancy.

Looks like you can't read, Nancy….
Not this lame-arse excuse again...

Apparently he's another poster that has Freddy all butt-hurt.

I don't know what you're whining about.

Sure, sure.  I think they sell ointment for the level of butt-hurt you are displaying.

Biggs, did you create this thread yourself so that you would have a platform to audition?   Goodness gracious . . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #57 : May 23, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »

I simply can no longer resist the irony.  Truly a Planet of the Apes, world turned upside moment.   The thread was created by Biggs (of all people) presumably to identify the "worst posters" in the Cove.  This thread is now four pages long and most of those pages are filled with Biggs himself arguing with other posters in the most childish fashion.  Not "debating," just silly, childish, name calling about petty grievances.  Here's some of Biggs great work in the actual thread he created about the "worst poster" in the Cove:

Biggs, did you create this thread yourself so that you would have a platform to audition?   Goodness gracious . . . .

And you still have more votes as the worst poster on this board.  How does that make you feel?

One other question, can I tell everyone I'm being stalked now too?  Or does your complete hypocrisy still not register?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #58 : May 23, 2012, 05:07:15 PM »

the topic says debate, but Biggs, you never debate anything.

Did I call it or what? Thanks for proving me right....well we all knew it was true to begin with, but at least you played along and backed up those sentiments.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #59 : May 23, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »

and Vin is a way better poster. He can actually debate, right or wrong. People might not like his posts, but he brings more to the table than you could ever hope to.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools