Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#60 : May 23, 2012, 05:14:52 PM

I simply can no longer resist the irony.  Truly a Planet of the Apes, world turned upside moment.   The thread was created by Biggs (of all people) presumably to identify the "worst posters" in the Cove.  This thread is now four pages long and most of those pages are filled with Biggs himself arguing with other posters in the most childish fashion.  Not "debating," just silly, childish, name calling about petty grievances.  Here's some of Biggs great work in the actual thread he created about the "worst poster" in the Cove:

Biggs, did you create this thread yourself so that you would have a platform to audition?   Goodness gracious . . . .

And you still have more votes as the worst poster on this board.  How does that make you feel?

One other question, can I tell everyone I'm being stalked now too?  Or does your complete hypocrisy still not register?

Your response is "I know you are but what am I"?   Really?   Well . . . on second thought . .. . that makes sense. Consistent actually

Also, since you clearly do not understand the meaning of the word, I have obtained the definition for you:

"Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have."
: May 23, 2012, 05:41:46 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

freddy

Hall of Famer
#61 : May 23, 2012, 05:42:03 PM

just lolz, total thread fail. Only thing left is for Paris to lock the thread then falsely accuse Vin for reporting it.

I don't think I've enjoyed someone flaming out more than Paris has here.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#62 : May 23, 2012, 05:47:32 PM

just lolz, total thread fail. Only thing left is for Paris to lock the thread then falsely accuse Vin for reporting it.

I couldn't believe it when I saw that he actually created the thread.  Too funny. Right now he is going through every board trying to find instances where I have called someone a name so he can come back and post "oh yeah, well look at you."  LOL   Poor Biggs.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#63 : May 23, 2012, 06:34:29 PM

I couldn't believe it when I saw that he actually created the thread.  Too funny. Right now he is going through every board trying to find instances where I have called someone a name so he can come back and post "oh yeah, well look at you."  LOL   Poor Biggs.

Your obsession is giving me some second hand embarrassment. Drop it already, you just posted the same post in two separate threads. Did you think it was so clever it had to be posted twice?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#64 : May 23, 2012, 06:42:33 PM

Your obsession is giving me some second hand embarrassment.

I have read your stuff. You don't strike me as the type that embarrasses easily.

That said, I get your point and it is well-taken.  Happy to move on.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : May 23, 2012, 09:08:45 PM

Your response is "I know you are but what am I"?   Really? 

No, that wasn't even close to my response.  You have consistently shown an inability to grasp the English language and/or turn reality into your fantasy land.  That's why you're doing so well in this poll, slugger.

Your obsession is giving me some second hand embarrassment. Drop it already, you just posted the same post in two separate threads. Did you think it was so clever it had to be posted twice?

The butt-hurt is deep with the VinTatFred Trio.  Illuminator has some product he can give them on a quantity discount.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#66 : May 23, 2012, 09:14:57 PM

One trick pony

freddy

Hall of Famer
#67 : May 23, 2012, 09:17:13 PM

Bla Bla bla butt hurt bla bla bla

Lame

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#68 : May 26, 2012, 02:11:03 PM

Aren't like ninety-nine percent of the posters male?

Ee-gads!!!

That would make Karen a "one percenter"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#69 : May 26, 2012, 06:55:21 PM

And Ladyfan...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#70 : May 26, 2012, 08:57:45 PM

This makes me feel good...OBD

spartan

Hall of Famer
#71 : May 26, 2012, 10:33:18 PM

By worse, if you mean who states stuff you don't want to hear, I think this poll is correct.

I don't think Illum is correct all the time but I do think he stirs the pudding more often than not in the correct way than the incorrect way. It's just most people don't  want to hear what he has to say. JMHO.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#72 : May 27, 2012, 01:26:27 PM

My definition of Worst poster to debate with (and Biggs you should add "to debate with" to the title because OT and others don't debate, they just spew) would be one who quickly resorts to ad hominem or name calling, never backs up claims with links/data/stats/quotes, or ignores valid arguments/evidence. Also if they "move the goal post" or excessively back-peddle. Slippery-slopes are a huge negative too.

Instead of naming the worst, I am naming some posters that IMO should not even be on the list.

dbucfan
CBWx2
Spartan
UfoJoe

I have not seen any of those initiate any name calling/mudslinging/ad hominem and they usually are reasonable in their posts.

And why no morgan on the list?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#73 : May 27, 2012, 01:42:52 PM

dbucfan
CBWx2
Spartan
UfoJoe

I have not seen any of those initiate any name calling/mudslinging/ad hominem and they usually are reasonable in their posts.

You obviously haven't seen many of ufojoe's posts.    He name calls more than almost anyone on this forum.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#74 : May 27, 2012, 02:06:03 PM

Maybe, but I did do a brief search (very brief, the search feature on these boards sux rocks) and it seems most of his name calling is in response, IOW he didn't initiate

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools