Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#90 : February 07, 2013, 07:45:41 PM

Come on folks. Surely there worse posters on this MB than the Luminous One. Maybe it's because of the new screen name. People may not be aware that Vince "peanut butter" 3 is the one and only VinBucFan.

So the guy who was exposed as a hyperactive, get everything wrong poster in the TM thread is campaigning for votes against me?  I like that.  Warms my heart.  CBW, what ever you think is "bad" is right where I want to be.

lol. wow.

Sorry, do you consider that plagiarism, Vince?

Looks like the anti-gun alliance honeymoon is over....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#91 : February 08, 2013, 07:55:14 PM

I'm not on the list?

HOORAY, I'M LOVED! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#92 : February 09, 2013, 06:40:31 PM

Wow.....just wow. Can some of you guys PLEASE show up at the g2g so we can put a face to some of these postings?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#93 : February 09, 2013, 09:41:35 PM

Wow.....just wow. Can some of you guys PLEASE show up at the g2g so we can put a face to some of these postings?

lol ... never going to happen for most

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Worst Poster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools