Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Gruden/Allen EVER sign a Starter Declining as much as Dallas Clark? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 22, 2012, 01:08:52 PM

you said juice.

:-)
I thought this thread was about Dallas Clark and not about David Boston.

(and yeah, i know about juice so dont give me the lecture)

graypilgrim

Starter

#31 : May 22, 2012, 01:09:47 PM

The key words were "starter declining AS MUCH".   

2 seasons of decline prior to signing...
Did you ever stop to think that he was brought in as veteran to help the newbies become acclimated better? You think K2 would have had a better locker room presence? You seriously think he was brought in for his on field contributions? Get a grip guy and stop knee jerking.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 22, 2012, 01:19:11 PM

It's NOT OK if he was just brought in here to be a "consultant".

Just sayin'.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

graypilgrim

Starter

#33 : May 22, 2012, 01:21:52 PM

Just sayin'.

Why not? I doubt he is being paid mega millions and if he helps the young TE grow up then Clark would be worth every penny. Take advantage of every opportunity and pull out any trick that will produce wins, I am for it. I want a few more Super Bowls and K2 was not going to help us get there, sorry.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 22, 2012, 01:27:11 PM

Just sayin'.

Why not? I doubt he is being paid mega millions and if he helps the young TE grow up then Clark would be worth every penny. Take advantage of every opportunity and pull out any trick that will produce wins, I am for it. I want a few more Super Bowls and K2 was not going to help us get there, sorry.

We already have 1 "CONSULTANT" ROSTER SPOT.... we don't need (2)
 :D

Buc45

Starter

#35 : May 22, 2012, 01:36:51 PM

Kevin Carter?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#36 : May 22, 2012, 01:47:43 PM

The better question would be, did they ever NOT sign a guy like that?

You think Dallas Clark is going to be as successful as Joey Gallaway? That would be nice but it doesn't sound that realistic to me.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

bucknasty

Practice Squad

#37 : May 22, 2012, 01:50:02 PM

Just sayin'.

We already have 1 "CONSULTANT" ROSTER SPOT.... we don't need (2)
 :D

you have got to be kidding me man.  its one thing to make a troll thread like this one, its another thing to put up that paint-shop picture which played on the movie weekend at bernie's.  (and just in case anyone missed it, Mr. hotair here thought, at least for a minute until he took it down, that it would be wise to post a picture that was the movie poster for weekend at bernies which had Eric LeGrand's head super imposed over Bernie's body with the title saying "Weekend at Eric's".)  you sir are a piece of trash.  i cant remember the last time i posted on this board but your lack of class has brought me back.  i truely hope the mods saw this and kick you out of here.  karma's a **CENSORED** bro. 

just sayin'.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 22, 2012, 01:52:07 PM

I dont think we signed Clark to replace Winslow as I think Stocker will be the starter. I think we signed Clark to be another leader on offense. Winslow was old news with those knees and didnt really bring much to the table. Anybody crying over this needs to wake up.

Boriqua

Starter
#39 : May 22, 2012, 02:01:51 PM

Bill Schroder, Mario Edwards, Derrick Deese... and that was just in 2004 (their first yr together). I guess Clark is not that bad, huh? :)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 22, 2012, 02:03:55 PM

Bill Schroder, Mario Edwards, Derrick Deese... and that was just in 2004 (their first yr together). I guess Clark is not that bad, huh? :)

They gotta find their complaint for the day.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 22, 2012, 02:09:10 PM

So last year this board complained about not signing veterans with little field value because we just need some leadership. This year we sign all the free agents and now people are saying we should do the opposite of last year. Man am I glad none of you bone heads actually have anything to do with the future of this franchise.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Rebel

Rookie

#42 : May 22, 2012, 02:12:28 PM

Don't forget the almighty Jeremiah Trotter.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 22, 2012, 02:13:58 PM

um Lincoln Kennedy was once a starter and Gruden/Allen signed him...and he didn't even make it out of training camp...

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 22, 2012, 02:14:01 PM

So last year this board complained about not signing veterans with little field value because we just need some leadership. This year we sign all the free agents and now people are saying we should do the opposite of last year. Man am I glad none of you bone heads actually have anything to do with the future of this franchise.

This thread is about Dallas Clark ONLY. Comprehend?
Ol' Dallas Clark probably will be a non-factor in December/January. Might look decent in September.
That's the way Old Signings go, typically.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Gruden/Allen EVER sign a Starter Declining as much as Dallas Clark? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools