Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the fussing? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 24, 2012, 01:13:43 PM

Been reading and not posting on these boards a lot lately... Why all the fuss in the media and on these boards about Schiano and discipline? Will it be ok, will it not, Winslow this and that, tjax this and that, college vs. pro players and a perceived disconnect with Schiano and the professional game... So on and so forth...

I get it's the offseason but God damn will everyone (including the media) chill the hell out... You cried when we were undisciplined as a football team and when there was no connection to the local community.... Now you cry when there is too much discipline and an effort to reconnect with the community

Can the Bucs play a game first?

I get I am speaking to a minority of fans, but most of the articles I've read in the media paint Schiano as a nut job. Detailed for no reason... Well how about just being professional? Schiano is installing details like, being on time for a meeting? And standing on a line at practice? Really?

Bucs fans wake the **CENSORED** up and realize we finally have a coach that can manage young men and mold them into professionals.

End rant.

Thanks for the Fuss!!  ;)

Why can't We All just get Along. We're ALL One Big HAPPY Family.  :D

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 24, 2012, 01:56:23 PM

I disagree. People should piss and moan about every little thing that upsets them about this franchise. Put it on the board for everyone to see. I'm pretty happy with everything that has happened so far. I'm realistic enough to know we're not going to win the SB this season, but I am confident that we will be good enough to make the playoffs very soon. I love it when javaray says the Bucs will be lucky to win four games, and they win ten. He disappears for a while and then claims he never said it, and then someone proves he did. That's almost as much fun as beating the fleagles in Philly. We've still got a couple of months of no football.  This is all there is. Don't stifle the fools. They're all the entertainment we have right now. They even attack the best players on the team. You can't help but laugh at them. I know it's not polite.............but you just have to.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 24, 2012, 02:35:59 PM

OP....I think you are overplaying how much "fussing" is going on. Most fans on here are pretty levelheaded...the trolls and complainers just get more attention because that is what they are striving for...but just because they are a loud group..it doesn't always mean that there are a ton of them. These types of people are on every MB...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 24, 2012, 03:08:13 PM

Well it is the offseason. Theres plenty of fans on here who like to bring up the negative stuff and you know how the media is. Its normal Id say to have this. Anybody that has a half a brain though would know that we really have to wait until any of the games are played before we can give any real feedback. We simply dont know what this team will be like.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the fussing? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools