Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow calls Seattle a perfect fit « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 24, 2012, 04:08:10 PM

See what he has to say 6 or 8 months from now.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 24, 2012, 05:53:31 PM

Good luck finding a place to rent in Seattle, K2.

P.S. You might want to skip putting your last landlord down as a reference on your rental application.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 24, 2012, 06:10:33 PM

This is the fourth time I paid the extra $$ for an authentic jersey and the player ends up sucking or leaving or both.  First was a Dilfer jersey, then a Ruud jersey, then Cadillac and now Winslow.  F*ck it, I'll just get a Quincy Black and see what happens.
grown men shouldn't be wearing another grown man's name on his back - have some self respect.

...it really has gone all dead for you hasn't it 'Morg?
That is Morgan.  That is all there has been since he came to boards. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 24, 2012, 06:14:06 PM

The only way a team could be a perfect fit for Soldjah boy is if that team never practiced...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 24, 2012, 06:23:16 PM

This is the fourth time I paid the extra $$ for an authentic jersey and the player ends up sucking or leaving or both.  First was a Dilfer jersey, then a Ruud jersey, then Cadillac and now Winslow.  F*ck it, I'll just get a Quincy Black and see what happens.

PLEASE do!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 24, 2012, 07:56:28 PM

I can be myself out here its going to be fun, Winslow said.

Uh-oh...

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 24, 2012, 07:56:35 PM

Mark Dominik, is that you?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 24, 2012, 08:03:43 PM

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 25, 2012, 07:19:21 AM

I can be myself out here its going to be fun, Winslow said.

Uh-oh...

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : May 25, 2012, 07:26:06 AM

Wearing another man's jersey....what's next, a tattoo?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 25, 2012, 08:40:15 AM

Morgan - regardless of your obsession - try to keep Tebow in Tebow threads.  You will note - if you read carefully, and perhaps ask for some help, the topic of this thread is indeed Winslow.  Even the minor sidetrack with jerseys doesn't supply a basis for you putting a back with a tattoo of Tebow in the thread.  Naturally - jmvho.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 25, 2012, 12:37:00 PM

grown men shouldn't be wearing another grown man's name on his back - have some self respect.

C'mon Morg...

Every Sunday there's a stadium full of "grown men" wearing another man's name on their back.  Do all of them have no "self respect" for themselves...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 25, 2012, 12:44:41 PM

I can be myself out here its going to be fun. Winslow said.

What K2...?  You mean they'll let you skip practicing...  just play on Sundays...  and cash 17 6-figure checks per year...

You meant that "myself"....?

FWIW...  Kellen Winslow I should be totally ashamed of the "man" you've grown up to be (or not be).

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 25, 2012, 01:08:25 PM

I'd imagine any team that continues to pay him at the rates he signed for three years ago is the "perfect fit".

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Super Selmon

Starter
#29 : May 25, 2012, 06:49:20 PM

I'd imagine any team that continues to pay him at the rates he signed for three years ago is the "perfect fit".

Winner^^^^^^^
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow calls Seattle a perfect fit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools