Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow calls Seattle a perfect fit « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 25, 2012, 09:55:19 PM

I'd imagine any team that continues to pay him at the rates he signed for three years ago is the "perfect fit".
Exactly

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 26, 2012, 09:03:52 AM

grown men shouldn't be wearing another grown man's name on his back - have some self respect.

C'mon Morg...

Every Sunday there's a stadium full of "grown men" wearing another man's name on their back.  Do all of them have no "self respect" for themselves...?

If that's true , the same argument could be extended to say anyone sitting in a stadium  for 3 hours watching a game they aren't partcipating in themselves and simply cheering have no "self respect".

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MrGruden

Second String

#32 : May 26, 2012, 09:45:29 AM

You guys don't understand. To Morgan, the ONLY way to get respect is if you serve in the military.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 26, 2012, 09:53:39 AM

Wearing another man's jersey....what's next, a tattoo?

I find it very creepy that you took a pic of Java like that.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : May 27, 2012, 12:22:20 AM

I'd imagine any team that continues to pay him at the rates he signed for three years ago is the "perfect fit".
Exactly

Winslow's opinion on anything is completely worthless.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow calls Seattle a perfect fit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools