Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good thing we didn't draft/sign/trade for Tim Tebow. Right Java? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : May 26, 2012, 09:38:23 PM

Only someone who doesn't read books would think that was funny.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 26, 2012, 09:51:38 PM

ufojoe knows that's me from the many nights he peeping Tom's me as I'm undressing.
  For your ladyboy?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 26, 2012, 09:54:26 PM

ufojoe knows that's me from the many nights he peeping Tom's me as I'm undressing.
  For your ladyboy?

Don't worry, doobiedoright, i'm not cheating on you with a ladyboy.   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 26, 2012, 10:15:37 PM

Well, if a battle of insults ensues I'm betting on Java.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 26, 2012, 10:19:24 PM

Come on.   When it comes to insults, I have about 1000 times more thrown my way than I give back.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#35 : May 27, 2012, 11:54:19 AM

Oh god. Please tell me there's not really some guy walking around with that tattoo. lol

Some guy? That's Java.

And for some reason, Morgan has the pic on his hard drive.

Hahahaha the buttboys

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 27, 2012, 12:32:34 PM

the buttboys

Is the thought of that making you horny?

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#37 : May 27, 2012, 03:47:35 PM

Wow, you guys are great for a chuckle...I'm finishing my cleanout workday here at school, and it is as if the middle schoolers are still in the hallway.  Glad to know we never have to grow up.

And yes, I think it is sadly funny that someone out there has that tattoo.  Maybe they can work the Jets part of the career onto the other shoulder with Tblow punt protecting.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 27, 2012, 04:01:03 PM

Come on.   When it comes to insults, I have about 1000 times more thrown my way than I give back.
I have always judged quality vs quantity - my money is on you... lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 14, 2012, 01:06:11 PM

just  for you JavaRay....Christlike pose.

Its his birthday today...might want to tweet him a b-day greeting.

https://twitter.com/TimTebow

*Quoted before deletion*

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 14, 2012, 01:08:47 PM

the buttboys

Im still trying to figure out why you arent being "watched" or banned after countless personal attacks?

PR really does like the $$$ generated by advertising due to hit counts apparently.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 14, 2012, 01:20:59 PM

the buttboys

Im still trying to figure out why you arent being "watched" or banned after countless personal attacks?

PR really does like the $$$ generated by advertising due to hit counts apparently.

Capt. Hindsight should change his sig with SR making it rain...all thanks to JR's traffic.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 14, 2012, 01:30:35 PM

the buttboys

Capt. Hindsight should change his sig with SR making it rain...all thanks to JR's traffic.

I want that sig......and some wonder why so many people dont renew after a year or two. It couldnt have anything to do with the massive amounts of trolling and blatant personal attacks by the same couple instigators. Im surprised more people dont put together the fact that Java says constantly he doesnt post on the insider boards and hes allowed to troll freely on the free board.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#43 : August 14, 2012, 02:19:19 PM

the buttboys

I want that sig......and some wonder why so many people dont renew after a year or two. It couldnt have anything to do with the massive amounts of trolling and blatant personal attacks by the same couple instigators. Im surprised more people dont put together the fact that Java says constantly he doesnt post on the insider boards and hes allowed to troll freely on the free board.

Seriously?  "Let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone."  JC 

some of you people need to take a long hard look in the mirror. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 14, 2012, 02:35:49 PM

They don't seem to realize it but they love to hate Java.  When he left the board for a few weeks they were missing him big time.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good thing we didn't draft/sign/trade for Tim Tebow. Right Java? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools