Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Greg Schiano a Control Freak or a Psychopath or Just a Big Meanie? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 27, 2012, 06:31:12 PM

BucBalla85 - You college kids (Gen Yers) think the world revolves around you and you want your bosses to treat you like royalty in order to do what is asked of you.  How do you think this ber-disciplinarian Schiano will come across to these young players who are used to getting everything their way?

Just like any coach in this league. If you win your team will listen and buy in. If you don't win they tune you out. Also losing is a fast track to losing your job in this league. If you don't win you don't have long.

It's very possible that this team won't win initially (6 wins in 2012 highly possible).....so you'd hate to see him lose the locker room as a strict disciplinarian.

I'm not worried about this season. I think the Bucs will do well and end up with a good record. Weaker scheduled and they will be able to catch a lot of teams by surprise, since they will not have any film on the Bucs' new offensive and defensive systems. It's next year I'm worried about. It's been a good year followed by a suck year for a decade now. Time to build some consistency.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Greg Schiano a Control Freak or a Psychopath or Just a Big Meanie? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools